Shoe Creek run Saturday the 14th - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Shoe Creek run Saturday the 14th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdTeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!

Unread 07-13-2012, 01:13 PM   #16
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepWave06 View Post
Is this trail fairly easy if you want it to be? I mean to say, the "harder" obstacles can be simply driven around. Maybe I'm just paranoid my jeep will hit the trail and all the wheels will just fall off, lol. Im stock besides 31's so I don't want to get stuck or slow down anyone by tagging along. If it can be easy for a first-time trip then I wouldnt mind driving down to meet everyone.
Shoe Creek you will Completely fine. 100%. Just remember to use your tires to drive over things. Don't put them between your wheels. Put them Under your wheels.

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
rah2eq
1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Shoe Creek you will Completely fine. 100%. Just remember to use your tires to drive over things. Don't put them between your wheels. Put them Under your wheels.
Roger that.
rah2eq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #18
rah2eq
1978 CJ5 

Looks like my bud and I will be heading out around 9 from my house, hope to see you guys at Shoe Creek bottom around 11/1120. We each have an orange JK, give us a wave!
Unread 07-14-2012, 12:39 AM   #19
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rah2eq
Looks like my bud and I will be heading out around 9 from my house, hope to see you guys at Shoe Creek bottom around 11/1120. We each have an orange JK, give us a wave!
If yall get done early, yall should head over to big levels!

Virginia
Unread 07-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #20
Tippyman
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Did ya'll get rained on pretty good? Chesterfield is thunderstorm central right now.
Tippyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #21
rah2eq
1978 CJ5 

Only at the end, we stopped by a brewery on the way back and it sprinkled a bit. Problems started about ten miles from Richmond when it started to pour-stopped off in Oilville to throw the top up. We had a great time though, I was a little hesitant because I just intalled a lift myself, turns out I did well enough to make it through alright.
Unread 07-14-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
JeepWave06
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wish I could of made it out. Next time.
JeepWave06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #23
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

We hit the trail at about 1pm. The tree cover blocked most of the rain on the trail, but then again it was light rain.

Other then that it was sunny or just cloudy.

We didn't hit rain until we got into Arrington, and then it was off and on the whole way back.

Virginia

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.