Rory & Son Transmission and Driveline - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Rory & Son Transmission and Driveline

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 10-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
Mike
oooh you almost had it

Thumbs up Rory & Son Transmission and Driveline

thought i would give my input on this shop in va. beach. i ran into a project that i was stumped with and gave these guys a call. all i can say is this will be my shop to go to! great mechanics and all around good guys to just talk cars and jeeps with. very military friendly as well.

and don't let the title fool you they do way more than transmissions and drivelines. (think gear set ups, lifts, etc. - basically anything)

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2011, 08:30 AM   #2
KennedyYJ
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Mike we appreciate the support and glad we could help you out. We look forward to working more with you in the future.

James Kennedy
Rory And Son Transmission And Drivleine
(757)490-6600
176 Mac Street Virginia Beach, VA 23462
KennedyYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
0blcktj6
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going to bump this thread for anyone in the area.

I just got a decent amount of work done at Rory and Son and all I can say is that they are some awesome people to work with. If you have anything you need done to your Jeep these are the guys to talk to. They regeared my Jeep to 4.88, installed a Detroit in the D44, mounted my new KM2's, and even swapped my coils for me and for all of that they kept the price well below what I have been quoted in the area for just a regear.

I would very highly recommend them for any work regardless of how simple or complicated it is. James, the above poster, kept me completely in the loop on everything he was doing and didn't even mind how nosy and annoying I can be, hahaha. The work was done in a very timely manner and was completed with nothing short of perfection. These guys will without a doubt be my go to shop for anything that stumps me.

John

My Build Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/v...ck-now-908246/
0blcktj6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
speedbucket
1993 ZJ 

Pm me a price to regear a d60 to 456 with a Detroit. My buddy has the parts. Labor only. He could drive it there or bring the axle by itself.
Unread 08-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #5
KennedyYJ
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I apologize I never got a notification about this message in regards to the D60 but I have made sure to update all of our notification settings now.
KennedyYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.