Recommend a welder - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Recommend a welder

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 05-11-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
SquidsYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Recommend a welder

I'm looking for recommendations for someone in the Va Beach/ Norfolk area that can weld shock mounts to a pair of axles. I didn't realize that when I got my spring perches welded on I forgot to get shock mounts also. Somehow I managed to not notice when I picked them up.

I'm looking for someone that can give me a decent turn around time. I am willing to drive a bit, but I would prefer within an hour drive.

If I had a garage and access to a welder, I could probably do this myself, but I don't. I'll be swapping the axles at the Auto hobby shop on base and they wont allow welding.

TIA

SquidsYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #2
Jay12
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hit up Eddie (BESRK on here) and see if he can do them for you. He's a well known fabricator and is located by you.
Unread 05-16-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
SquidsYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I'll shoot him a pm.
SquidsYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.