Potts mountain jeep trail tj w/32s and 2" lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Potts mountain jeep trail tj w/32s and 2" lift

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
blazinheat9999
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Potts mountain jeep trail tj w/32s and 2" lift

I have aggressive 32 inch tires and 2 inch spacer suspension lift on my 99 tj. Can I make it down potts? I was told going up would be rough since I don't have a locker. I have the smallest jeep out of the other 3 jeeps I would go with. Also, when does it close? And I went up there on friday and there was up to 3 feet snow drifts on surrounding trails so we didn't even try it. So is the snow melted yet anyone know?

blazinheat9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
dodgeguy119
1995 YJ Wrangler 

You'll be fine. My buddy used to run it open/ open in his TJ on 31s before he went to 35s this fall going up the mountain and he never would need a tug.
dodgeguy119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.