Nova Jeepers 6th Annual Show and Shine with Swap Meet 9-26-09 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Nova Jeepers 6th Annual Show and Shine with Swap Meet 9-26-09

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 08-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
REL1203
2008 JK Wrangler 

Nova Jeepers 6th Annual Show and Shine with Swap Meet 9-26-09

Nova Jeepers 6th Annual Show and Shine with Swap Meet will be held on Saturday September 26th, 2009 from 10 am to 3 pm with winners and prizes announced at 3:30.

The show will be held at Manassas Chrysler Jeep located at 8100 Centreville Rd, Manassas VA.

Come prepared for a day filled with fun for the whole family, and shared by Jeepers from near and far!

For more information, please visit us at Northern Virginia Jeepers Association 6th Annual Show and Shine September 26th, 2009

If you have additional questions, please post here and a club representative will get back to you.

Hope to see everyone in September!

RR Stubby w/M8000
RR Rear w/Tire Carrier
LOD Rails|JKS Adj TrackBars & LCA's| Solid Diff Covers
REL1203 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
RSQaHMR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

im there! i live in manassas and i had no idea this was happening ha. . .
Unread 08-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSQaHMR View Post
im there! i live in manassas and i had no idea this was happening ha. . .
Come on out!

Great time, pre-reg here Northern Virginia Jeepers Association 6th Annual Show and Shine September 26th, 2009 Meet the club and other clubs in the area. Good times man.
07 Black Sahara Unlimited 2.5" Skyjacker suspension lift, RE quick discos, 3/4" front spacers, 16x8 soft 8's, BFG 33x12.50's MT's, Shrockworks rock rails. Bulldog rock crawler winch bumper, Warn M8000 and lot's of armor! (Mine)

08 Redrock X Unlimited (Hers)

http://www.novajeepers.com
BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2009, 09:40 AM   #4
RSQaHMR
1998 TJ Wrangler 

glad i came out. to bad it had to rain on our parade tho. im looking forward to next year

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.