No Camp Jeep '09 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > No Camp Jeep '09

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 02-18-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
RichardD
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Exclamation No Camp Jeep '09

Hey folks. I figured I would pass along the news.

The UFWDA Executive Director just got the word today that Camp Jeep 2009 will NOT be occuring anywhere this year.

So for those of you that were holding out to go to Camp Jeep, come join the UFWDA at Oak Ridge Estate in Arrington for the 2nd Annual Wheel - In instead! It's March 12,13, and 14th.

There's a thread with the details here:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f327/ufwda-2nd-annual-virginia-wheel-trail-ride-667909/

It's not too late, there's still time to register.

Be well,
Richard

Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause you just never know.....

Last edited by RichardD; 02-23-2009 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Correction
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
RichardD
1987 YJ Wrangler 

UPDATE: UFWDA Wheel - In Registration has been extended

Registration has been extended to Monday March 2nd, and there are still spots left. Simply go to the website http://www.ufwda.org/, or call 1 800 44UFWDA.

I will add that you DO NOT have to be there on Thursday the 12th, yes Registration does open at 4PM, you will only be missing the Vendors, which will be there each day after the trailriding anyway.

You CAN show up Friday morning at 7:30AM and register then before the trailriding starts.

Come join us for some of the best trail riding that Virginia has to offer .

Be well,
Richard
RichardD is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.