New to Wrangler, New to Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > New to Wrangler, New to Area

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:14 PM   #1
smilyeet

New to Wrangler, New to Area

Hey guys,

I just bought a new Willys and its my first time owning a jeep or any new car for that matter (straight out of college). I have never gone off roading and would love to hear your advice on the beginner trails that I would be able to push my jeep through without too much effort in the area.

Thanks,

smilyeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 03:44 PM   #2
BoraBora
2006 WK 

Join Nova Jeepers. You'll find that forum much more active with folks around our area who meet up and wheel together.
2006 Black WK, Modified OME HD ~3.5'', Bilstein 5100's, 1.5" Wheel Spacers, Black JK Moabs, 285/70/R17 Duratracs, 7W Reverse LED's, tow hooks, 2 Hella 500ff's behind grill, Expanded sheet metal grill, ORT badge, Tail light guards, Firestik 3', Aux. input, Black housing headlights, Stingray roof basket, 2 Hella 500ffs on roof rack, 18% tint.
BoraBora is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.