New to jeeps, looking for people in Roanoke - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > New to jeeps, looking for people in Roanoke

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 05-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #16
Tjdude08

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy1
I'm new on here and also looking to meet up with some jeepers from Roanoke area. Just bought a 2012 jk 2door sport and would like to see what it can do stock. I took my last wrangler across Potts mtn. Definitely not stock friendly.
We have about 4 ppl in Roanoke we like to get out and wheel every now and then. Like I mentioned above the closest trail to Roanoke that I know is bobblets gap in Montvale.. Other than that there is shoe creek which is awesome for stock jeeps. Lots of fun.

Tjdude08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #17
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Roanoke! How's it going?
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #18
xjtrailrider

If you are into "legal wheelin" then join up at SWVA4WD, its $25 a year and we do all of the trail maintenance on Potts to keep it open.
xjtrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.