need help- will pay- northern va - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > need help- will pay- northern va

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #1
kurazy kracka

need help- will pay- northern va

putting a lift on my xj. its been quite a process. as of now I'm stuck and don't have the tools or honestly the knowledge/experience to continue myself.
I've installed the front lift.

heres what i need:
-in the rear the shock bolts both snapped off-need those drilled out or new holes or something done to hold shocks in/installed.
- on passenger side the leafspring bolts and shackle bolts are stuck and I dunno how to remove them. they are unscrewed and i think its that they are rusted to the collars in the bushings. need those pulled out and either you can put in new leaf n shackle or i can.
-maybbeeee a yj brake line

located in falls church, va. car is movable but don't want to take it very far. if interested in making some $ pm me with what you're asking to do these repairs.

Thanks

kurazy kracka is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.