Moving to Norfolk/Little Creek VA - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Moving to Norfolk/Little Creek VA

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-25-2009, 07:08 AM   #16
tomurphjr
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper719 View Post
if youre interested in getting it dirty, talk to the NO BS jeepers, we justy got back from Shoe Creek and it was a blast. www.meetup.com/jeep-227 Register on the site, (its free) and we wil hook you up with whatever help and offroad excursions you may b interested in.
WOW...thanks for the info!!

tomurphjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #17
lildevildee
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hi guys. New to jeeps and hubby is at the Creek as well. Currently am building mine and hope to have it truly trail ready by July. Easy trails before then after I replace my tie rods and get my alignment done.

Not a Jeep-specific group but I'll belong to outlawoffroadva once she's done.
lildevildee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
viper719
1993 YJ Wrangler 

hey the more the merrier, we have close to 200 members right now that are active, and more is always good!
Unread 05-27-2009, 03:24 PM   #19
mav383
2009 JK Wrangler 

Wj Dc

Isn't Norfolk close to DC? I am moving to DC next month and was wondering what the area is like. Looking to be situated between Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the Port of Baltimore due to cutting down on the wife and I's commute. So whats wheeling like there? Really looking forward to it especially moving from Germany, offroading is illeagal here.
Unread 06-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #20
dent
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Tj

hey guys i am in the same boat you guys are in, just got to va and new to the area and 4x4ing looking for a place go wheelin and to learn more about jeeps in general.
dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 07:47 AM   #21
06BeachJeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys i have lived here my whole life i just got a jeep im looking to go out to mine is just stock tho
06BeachJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #22
Motorcharge
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Checkout Southside Jeepers.
We're up in Richmond mostly, but we've got members all over the state as well. We're doing a trail run up in the mountains for the new guys the 13th and 14th as well.

http://southsidejeepers.freeforums.org/

WANTED: YJ Rollbar - PM for details.
Motorcharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #23
Emdot
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Guys I just started a local Jeep forum for Hampton Roads, its called hamptonroadsjeepin.com. Im going to start a main thread about this as well. Get signed up, pass the word, and lets get some local jeepin going!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.