may 19th - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > may 19th

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 05-14-2012, 04:46 AM   #46
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Keep your cb on channel 4 if you want to get ahold of me. If that channel is busy then 12, 24 or 37. If everything is busy then I'm turning it off lmao

Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #47
Robinn
2001 TJ Wrangler 

me and a group of 8 were out at shoe creek this past saturday, it was really a good time! yall should enjoy it.
Robinn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 05:20 PM   #48
Jeepnation
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm getting pumped for this weekend and it's only Monday

Can we get a head count for how many people are planning on going and when they want to meet up?

I will be meeting Jon-joN near Williamsburg as he makes his way up the peninsula Friday night. Are there anyone else that will be joining us Friday night?
Jeepnation is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 06:39 PM   #49
linusb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm looking at Saturday morning. 10:30 if that works. Is there at&t cell service in that area?
1994 YJ Wrangler, 4.0, AX15, NP231, 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2s, 4" RC lift, 1" lift Boom Shackles, 1" BL, 4.10 gears, 8.8 LSD in rear and D30 Aussie Locker in front, on-board air conversion, Ramsey RE8000 winch.
linusb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:07 PM   #50
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by linusb
I'm looking at Saturday morning. 10:30 if that works. Is there at&t cell service in that area?
There is very little cell phone service at
All where we'll be at, sometimes you get lucky but most likely not. We'll make sure that we are down at the montebello campground/"fishing resort?" I'll be there around 930 or so and will wait till 11 if that's okay with everyone?

We'll be camping at the meadows. There's a small sign on the right side of 56 less than 1 mile east of the campground store. It says crabtree meadows, not the waterfall, or the campground. Were staying at the "meadows". I'll hang up a bunch of orange and pink trail marking tape along the gravel road where we are staying if anyone wants to find us Friday night
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:11 PM   #51
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Let's get a head count so we know who to expect, I know jeep nation and myself for sure. Who else?
Unread 05-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #52
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Are you still coming?
Unread 05-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #53
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Plans are still in effect. Were going up late Friday night and camping out along the road going to the meadows/ top of the trail. Meeting up/ eating breakfast at montebello campground store at 10-1030am. Running shoe creek from top to the bottom then making the run to big levels. All are invited
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #54
linusb
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I plan to be there unless I break down,
1994 YJ Wrangler, 4.0, AX15, NP231, 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2s, 4" RC lift, 1" lift Boom Shackles, 1" BL, 4.10 gears, 8.8 LSD in rear and D30 Aussie Locker in front, on-board air conversion, Ramsey RE8000 winch.
linusb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2012, 06:46 PM   #55
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I plan to be there unless I break down,
Cool cool, if anybody breaks down or has problems we won't leave you behind. We'll stay as a group unless you want to do your own
Thing there's no problems. So far whose going is me, jeepnation, and 04OIIIIIOguy, and linusb.

Anybody is still welcome to come. Will hang marking tape(orange,pink ribbons) at the place we are camping

If your running late or anything try to call me on my cell or cb. We will wait for awhile but to an extent
Unread 05-17-2012, 07:22 AM   #56
youngjeeper11

1987 YJ Wrangler 

dang I wish I could join you guys. I just moved to VA beach from central PA not too long ago, and drug my 4BT YJ w me, but it is currently torn apart. I would love to hit some VA trails this summer though! I'll keep an eye on this forum.

Ask me about my 4BT Cummins Motor Mounts!!
youngjeeper11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-17-2012, 04:59 PM   #57
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We really wish you could too. We will make another ride soon and I'll try to find ya on here and let you know. Check back around this time next
Month
Unread 05-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #58
04ollllloguy
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Zero hour is approaching …
04ollllloguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #59
scewroot

ahha my wife failed to tell me until yesterday that she has a hair appointment on saturday so its lookin like were not gonna be able to go ... anyone got any plans for memorial day weekend ... its my birthday weekend tryin to get tore up at night and hit some trails all day let me know ... memorial day weekend is the weekend after this one should be a long weekend for most
scewroot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #60
Tippyman
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scewroot View Post
ahha my wife failed to tell me until yesterday that she has a hair appointment on saturday so its lookin like were not gonna be able to go ..
Dude...
Tippyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.