Looking for some trail rides in MD and VA - will take pro photos - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Looking for some trail rides in MD and VA - will take pro photos

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 09-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
sergykal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Exclamation Looking for some trail rides in MD and VA - will take pro photos

Hello, fellow Jeepers. I am looking for some trail rides in MD and VA. Not too far from Rockville (up to 1.5 hrs). I am a pro photographer and can take photos of your Jeeps on the trail. These are pro images, not snapshots. I will do this for free because you guys are my fellow Jeepers and I need someone to show me some trails.

Let me know

Serge

2002 WRX - sold :(
2007 Yamaha R6s
More info [URL="http://www.myspace.com/sergykal"]HERE[/URL]
sergykal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
RUparrothead
1980 J-Series Truck 

try www.novajeepers.com
RUparrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
dcorn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

A local group down here in southern maryland is going to Rausch Creek in November if you want to come take pics there. A few guys have some serious rigs and I'd love pro pics of my ride.
Unread 10-05-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
sergykal
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Question RC ride plus photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
A local group down here in southern maryland is going to Rausch Creek in November if you want to come take pics there. A few guys have some serious rigs and I'd love pro pics of my ride.
dcorn, I am down to go with you guys. Whats the difficulty level of this run? I have a stock TJ. Will gladly take the photos for you guys. Please send me more info about RC and the dates in novemeber.
2002 WRX - sold :(
2007 Yamaha R6s
More info [URL="http://www.myspace.com/sergykal"]HERE[/URL]
sergykal is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.