looking to buy first Jeep, 1991 Grand Wagoneer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > looking to buy first Jeep, 1991 Grand Wagoneer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 10-16-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
goingoldschool

looking to buy first Jeep, 1991 Grand Wagoneer

So I'm looking at a nice 91 Jeep Wagoneer to be my daily driver. 200+K on the truck, 3rd engine, is a 5.9L V8 , 360CID, 2nd transfer case is not working, tranny seams to be ok. So it may or may not need a replacement transfer case dunno yet. The rebuilt engine has 40K on it and the tranny is original. The interior is in really good shape, ext. fair. engine sounds strong fluids look ok. I'm concerned about the tranny going bad on me in the near future. I can't afford to have this Jeep sit in the driveway awaiting funds to get it road worthy. I'm in Norfolk so if anyone is close an has parts that I can buy or swap please let me know. Also, since this will be my first Jeep I would really like to connect with other local Jeep enthusiasts.

Any feedback or assistance in helping me to decide to buy this 91 Jeep would be appreciated.

Aaron

goingoldschool is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.