local shops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > local shops

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
crlickey
2008 JK Wrangler 

local shops

Its time for me to regear my jk. Ive already been to 4wd specialties and was quoted around $2400 for new rings and pinions and labor. That seems a little high on price and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on shops near richmond. Thanks for your help

crlickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Kevin108
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I would go ahead and order your parts from Randy's Ring & Pinion or the like then all you have to do is shop labor. Are you in a Jeep club? If not, you should find out about what you've got locally. Here in Tidewater we've got a guy that does it for us $250 an axle.
Unread 07-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
crlickey
2008 JK Wrangler 

I wouldnt mind making a drive out there for a ptice like that.
crlickey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.