lets convoy va beach!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > lets convoy va beach!!!

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 07-16-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
fishforlife37
1995 YJ Wrangler 

lets convoy va beach!!!

Ok I live in virginia beach, I do have a 95 jeep wrangler with 9 inches of lift with 36 inch mickey thompsons, I would like to put together a big convoy to cruise around virginia beach, we can cruise down to the ocean front or we could take it down some country roads out in pungo, just imagine the head turning experience driving a big convoy. If we get enough people to post on here we can setup a date and time and area we can explore. Any jeep is welcome. I look forward to the experience of driving with all my fellow wranglers and all my fellow jeep owners. So comment with any questions concerns or suggestions.

fishforlife37 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2012, 03:58 AM   #2
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Depends on when you do it but I wouldn't mind having a big ride and meetup. Mabe some of us could get together after for a big cookout afterwards
Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #3
Red82
1997 XJ Cherokee 

I'd be down. On worldwide topless day we had thirty something rigs rolling. If everybody shows up Saturday for the Corolla trip we will probably have 50+ rigs.
Red82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #4
ClarkGriswold
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Good to hear there are convoys still being planned. I'm thinking strongly of getting a 'on road' trip together this summer and cruise part of the Southeast. No exact locations chosen yet since I'm open to suggestions. ......perhaps a week trip or even a weekend trip closer in. Any thoughts? I've got another post on this .....let me hear from others.

Red Jeep Club #488
ClarkGriswold is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Redwolf624
1986 MJ Comanche 

not to rain on the convoy idea but how in the world would a convoy of jeeps in virginia beach work without blowin through red lights? no lights around here will stay green for more than 5 cars,

Redwolf
Redwolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.