hunting/ offroad trip - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > hunting/ offroad trip

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 09-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hunting/ offroad trip

due to seeing other intrest in this topic, i decided to try and plan a trip for later this fall. not sure on when ill be able to, but it will probably be during muzzleloading season. just wondering if anybody has interest in this, and ill make a set date sometime later on.

Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
Jwood621
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I might be interested.
Jwood621 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

cool cool, still trying to find a spot to hunt thats close to some trails, hopefully ill have my tow rig by then so if i break something on a sunday ill get it back home.
Unread 10-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #4
sitedzn
1988 YJ Wrangler 

If you want to go when the woods won't be slam full of yahoos I'd wait till after general firearms and hit the late bow season.

OT - smoked #1 this evening. Decent sized doe. She came to 15 yards. This is the 3rd time I've seen her this season. Always with her yearling. Know what tho? Strike 3, yer out girly. Crashed 40 yds away from my stand.
[COLOR="red"]Big Daddy Off Road rock sliders[/COLOR]
35x12.5 BFG A/T KOs, XRC-8000

[COLOR="red"]I love installing new stuff.[/COLOR]
sitedzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2011, 01:26 PM   #5
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sitedzn View Post
If you want to go when the woods won't be slam full of yahoos I'd wait till after general firearms and hit the late bow season.

OT - smoked #1 this evening. Decent sized doe. She came to 15 yards. This is the 3rd time I've seen her this season. Always with her yearling. Know what tho? Strike 3, yer out girly. Crashed 40 yds away from my stand.
not a bad idea, give me a little time to save up a little more money. but great job and those fawns will be fine, its about time they start getting pushed away anyways.
Unread 10-21-2011, 03:44 AM   #6
sitedzn
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon-joN View Post
not a bad idea, give me a little time to save up a little more money. but great job and those fawns will be fine, its about time they start getting pushed away anyways.
Ya. Momma still full of milk too.

Really want to get back up to the mountains for some hunting - bigger deer = more meat! I know some spots down near Blacksburg (spent 6 great years down there "studying" @ VT). Fire roads open to the public. Nothing really challenging tho, but long runs that go all the way across the mountain. And I've hunted off there too.
[COLOR="red"]Big Daddy Off Road rock sliders[/COLOR]
35x12.5 BFG A/T KOs, XRC-8000

[COLOR="red"]I love installing new stuff.[/COLOR]
sitedzn is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.