hampton roads va - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > hampton roads va

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
ToMchFn
2004 TJ Wrangler 

hampton roads va

hey guys i live in hampton and im looking to maybe make a trip down to corolla, nc for some muddin. but the thing is i don't know where the places to go are at and i don't want to go by myself casue **** happends and i don't want to be stuck down there. so if anyone is interested let me know or if any one knows how to get to where we can go muddin

ToMchFn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 03:01 PM   #2
olds442
1999 XJ Cherokee 

muddin in corolla? i've seen some back roads to the beaches get a little sloppy but nothing i would ever consider worth the trip just for that. Your best bet for actual legal wheelin/muddin are the trails we have here all along the GWNF. Theres also some places in NC thats not too far away from us. If you dont have anyone to go with or kinda a first timer to trail riding, join a local club and get out with some people that have been doing this for a while and make some good jeep friends.

My club is actually centered in Northern VA, but just a great buncha guys, we have to drive to go wheelin anyway, I just couldnt find a club around here i really felt was for me. We dont have meetings and stuff like that, so i dont drive up there much, unless im simply visiting friends or we a have a meetup/BBQ.
VT
olds442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #3
ToMchFn
2004 TJ Wrangler 

o i guess i was mistaken then about corolla but i do really want to go to GWNF and i have been talking to me bro cause a friend of his a member of eastern va jeepers and set something up and go somewhere.
ToMchFn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #4
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

If you hit up Middle Penninsula Jeep Association (MPJAI.. in Newport News) and check out our forum, we're headed down to the Southside this weekend to do a picnic and run thru Starr Motors' obstacle course. It has some mud, climbs, frame twister logs, moguls and rocks. It's really alot of fun.

Here's a link to our club forum regarding the event. If you're interested let me know and you can be my guest... http://www.mpjai.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7903

Here's some pics from the last time we were there..

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.