fab guy near me - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > fab guy near me

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #1
fluffie
2002 TJ Wrangler 

fab guy near me

Hey guys im wonderin if theirs any backyard fabbers around me central va that would be willing to help me out with building a set of tube fenders once spring hits. If anyones interested let me no and we can talk some business. Lookin anywhere between richmond and emporia.

Unread 02-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
Tippyman
2005 LJ Wrangler 

http://frag-out-armor.com/

They're located in Chester. The owner/fab guy is Billy, he's a cool dude, I've wheeled with him a bunch.

He did all the tube/sheet metal work on that white XJ in the pictures.
Tippyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.