Edinburg Va 6 mile mountain rock trail Saturday July 17th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Edinburg Va 6 mile mountain rock trail Saturday July 17th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery Mounts

Unread 07-08-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
BigRigoTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Edinburg Va 6 mile mountain rock trail Saturday July 17th

OK OK OK HERE IT IS!!!!! Edinburg Va off route 81 near Woodstock Va Saturday July 17th. Me and a few other Jeeps are headed there to tackle the 6 mile mountain rock (not big rocks) trail. We will be there around noon I hope. The morning is usually packed with 4wheelers so we go a little later. At the top of the trail is a tower with what should be a good view. I have never been to the top but an H3 made it up and back so we should have no problem. All are welcome. It is $5 per vehicle and we buy the wrist bands at the gas station/deli in the town of Edinburg. Any other details? Directions?

Unread 07-14-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

The "trails" (fire roads) near Edinburg are pretty boring. A stock XJ made it around no problem when I went about 2 years ago. 4WD is not required. It's very scenic though. It was a 3-4 hour drive for me to get there so I don't think it was worth it but if you are closer it might be cool. Most/all of the good stuff is marked for ATVs only.
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Toms87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

One of the cooler parts of the trail.
Toms87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.