Christmas Trailin - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Christmas Trailin

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 12-17-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
blackitout
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoh View Post
there was nothing tricky that i recall... just make sue you have recovery points both front and rear just in case.
I don't have any recovery points yet. I'll make sure to do that soon. I might have to sit this one out and do it next time you go up there.

blackitout is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2013, 02:21 PM   #17
Mello03
2013 JK Wrangler 

I just found out I can't make it. I really wanted to make this too! Damnit.
Unread 12-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #18
thurmanator
2010 JK Wrangler 

I have a stock JKU and went all through the ATV trails in taskers gap (first time there got lost) its supposed to be hard for ATV's but I had no issues until the last fifty feet there is a bridge with what looks like a usable side path to exit the trail. I got into this side path and as I was hitting the gas to get up the hill my tires got sliced by an iron nail sticking out of the bridge. If I had a JK with the short wheelbase I could have done it wheelbase is a curse
thurmanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2013, 10:26 PM   #19
Kidduhh
2011 JK Wrangler 

I'm actually about to make a thread for this, but a buddy and me are going the weekend of 1/9 if anyone would like to join.
Kidduhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2013, 05:52 AM   #20
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

I can probably do 1/9 bro. no duty that weekend, i can do that!
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.