Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

charlottesville jeep club

17K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  wahoojeep 
#1 ·
Hey folks out there in and around charlottesville va. I have joined a group of jeep enthusiast here in charlottesville va to get together for rides, jeep discussing, building and generally just having a good time and helping each other out. We are a free club and always looking for new members. If you're interested let me know.:cheers2:

#5 ·
I'm down in Nelson county. Been jeepn in this area since camp jeep came and went, now the tired 90 yj sits in the carport waiting to hit the trails. Been. A member va4wdA and united four wheel drive associations since 2k. I'm game for some responsible trail riding to keep trails open in the national forests. Ben

#31 ·
I talked to the park ranger earlier this week. He said we can trail ride in and camp where ever I'll have to pick up a map but according to him should be simple trails this go around which is fine cause none of us have ever been there so we're just checking it out this run.

#32 ·
just to let everyone know there are other clubs in the area with highly active membership.

rcpfa and NOVA jeepers are the two most active in va at the moment.

NOVA jeepers are holding a trail ride in GWNF april 9th to support the family of a fellow jeeper who lost his battle with cancer. there will be a day trip and a night ride also! a full day of wheeling!

http://novajeepers.net/index.php?topic=1285.0

oh there is a small donation required for that ride.

there will be a new to jeeping run coming up soon also.

oh and i;m not trying to rain on any other clubs either

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.