(Central VA) Metro Richmond - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > (Central VA) Metro Richmond

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 07-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #106
kdiacont2010
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Going to lake gaston for the weekend Jeep is currently under repairs anyways

kdiacont2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2011, 06:44 AM   #107
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

I got my new tires put on last night, so I will be excited to show them off! Plus I have another friend I am bringing that is not a forum member (although I am trying to get him to join) that has a WJ to show off. Really stoked about this meet guys!!!!
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #108
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Awesome! So I guess e have 6-10 Jeeps showing up. I'm going to be with the white xj that was in the pics I posted in the other thread. He's not a member yet either even though he did ask me about this forum last night. I think he's a little excited. I'm stoaked their are several wj's showing up! I wanna see what they've done to theirs!!
Unread 07-14-2011, 08:03 AM   #109
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJCHRIS View Post
Awesome! So I guess e have 6-10 Jeeps showing up. I'm going to be with the white xj that was in the pics I posted in the other thread. He's not a member yet either even though he did ask me about this forum last night. I think he's a little excited. I'm stoaked their are several wj's showing up! I wanna see what they've done to theirs!!
99WJChris - Ya NickL and I on here have not stock WJ's but my buddy I was telling you about that is not a member his is stock, but not for long he is ready to get a lift and tires soon! 6-10 Jeeps is a good amount for a first turnout, who knows maybe we can make it a weekly thing and get more and more Jeeps! That would be PIMP
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
Unread 07-14-2011, 09:03 AM   #110
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10

99WJChris - Ya NickL and I on here have not stock WJ's but my buddy I was telling you about that is not a member his is stock, but not for long he is ready to get a lift and tires soon! 6-10 Jeeps is a good amount for a first turnout, who knows maybe we can make it a weekly thing and get more and more Jeeps! That would be PIMP
Hell yeah. I got my non member friend in a stock xj coming. Trying to get my YJ friend to come but he'll be out of town.

Seems like most of us thar are coming are either XJs or WJs.

All jeeps are welcome! BRING YOUR, cj, yj, tj, jk, kj, kk, wk, wk2, xj, mj, wj, and any other type of jeep

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #111
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I cross posted this over at cherokeeforum.com

Got one guy so far coming from there in an xj!

Virginia
Unread 07-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #112
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

I am just ready for 5 oclock!
Unread 07-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #113
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Me too!
Unread 07-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #114
sitedzn
1988 YJ Wrangler 

five o'clock, smive-o'clock. gotta work tomorrow again.
[COLOR="red"]Big Daddy Off Road rock sliders[/COLOR]
35x12.5 BFG A/T KOs, XRC-8000

[COLOR="red"]I love installing new stuff.[/COLOR]
sitedzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #115
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Great turn out everyone! Really great to see to alot of people being able to make it out. Well have to do it again next month and hopefully have more people!

Also we need to plan a trail ride sometime soon! Or maybe we can all join the Aug 6th trip to OBX over at Cherokeeforum.com, ill post up some more details and link tomoerow.

Great looking jeeps everyone!

Virginia
Unread 07-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #116
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Great turn out everyone! Really great to see to alot of people being able to make it out. Well have to do it again next month and hopefully have more people!
x2 on all that
It's great to meet new people that want to wheel, and not just polish their chrome

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...earthquake.jpg
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2011, 12:50 AM   #117
PeriwinkleZJ
1993 ZJ 

I wish I saw this while I was on base. I would've drove straight from drills to the meet.
-1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo V8 5.2, Mopar CAI, Borla headers, Borla Y-pipe, Turn down exhaust, 4" RC SA, 33x12.50r15 BfGoodrich Km2, Crown extended brake lines, IRO Double Shear Track bar, IRO HD tie rod, Home made Quick discos, E-fan, Heavy duty harness/9007 bulb conversion, HP30 WJ knuckles lockrite solid cover.

BUILD THREAD:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...-jeep-1133312/
PeriwinkleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2011, 06:46 AM   #118
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Good times on Friday night y'all for the meet, I think my fiance had more fun than I did and she didn't want to leave lol! Everybody had some nice Jeeps and it was great how everyone got along and we had dinner together. Anybody interested in doing this weekly?
Unread 07-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #119
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

I'd diffiently like to meet up more often! Trying to maybe bring a Trail Ride over to this Forum and Maybe some of ya'll can come down!

I had some fun Saturday night! After Math of a 6 Hour trip, 150 Miles, and Half a tank of gas!

Virginia
Unread 07-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #120
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

^ Looks good XJsportg, looks like you had some fun? Where did you go, 6 hrs and half a tank of gas is not a bad deal.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.