(Central VA) Metro Richmond - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > (Central VA) Metro Richmond

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 07-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #76
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Short Pump works for me guys where is a good place to meet any suggestions? If we get enough Jeeps there maybe do a small photo shoot to post pics on here too!

- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #77
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Maybe one of these places?

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:56 PM   #78
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Maybe one of these places?

What places? Did you post pics because sometimes they are blocked on my network at work.
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #79
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
What places? Did you post pics because sometimes they are blocked on my network at work.
Yeah I posted a Dropbox link...

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #80
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Okay Can you see this?
meet-up.jpg  

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #81
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Me and the Wifey will probably catch dinner some where like arbys or b-dubs before the movie if anyones hungry or wants to grab a beer.
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #82
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Can I say someone has too much time on their hands! Ha ha. Dig the maps though!
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #83
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJCHRIS View Post
Can I say someone has too much time on their hands! Ha ha. Dig the maps though!
I felt it was easier, that way people can actually see where things are located

I'm bored out of my mind.

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #84
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Yes I can see it now, anyone of those places works for me, I live 5 mins up the road so I can make it. Id rather have a meet and greet with no money involved since times are tough, I was thinking a photo shoot.
XJsportG you can come help me at work I am up to my eye balls in computers to config and setup to send out!
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:39 PM   #85
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Yes I can see it now, anyone of those places works for me, I live 5 mins up the road so I can make it. Id rather have a meet and greet with no money involved since times are tough, I was thinking a photo shoot.
XJsportG you can come help me at work I am up to my eye balls in computers to config and setup to send out!
Same I'm good for any. Times not an Issue.

Dude I'll help. Where do you work? hahah

If we want to do some photo shots,

Vadriven has this map for places.

http://goo.gl/fr5xa

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #86
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Same I'm good for any. Times not an Issue.

Dude I'll help. Where do you work? hahah

If we want to do some photo shots,

Vadriven has this map for places.

http://goo.gl/fr5xa
I work at Wells Fargo Computer Config Center, it is pretty high security here though. I say maybe the Arbys parking lot round 630 7?
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #87
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I work at Wells Fargo Computer Config Center, it is pretty high security here though. I say maybe the Arbys parking lot round 630 7?
Sounds good to Me.

Also sounds like a sweet job to me, I'm going to J Sarge in the Fall then Transferring. Get a Degree in the IT field. I have my CompTIA A+ and Net+ Cert. Hahah Got to Henrico County Tech Center's. Computer Systems Tech @ Highland Springs.

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #88
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Sounds good to Me.

Also sounds like a sweet job to me, I'm going to J Sarge in the Fall then Transferring. Get a Degree in the IT field. I have my CompTIA A+ and Net+ Cert. Hahah Got to Henrico County Tech Center's. Computer Systems Tech @ Highland Springs.
Hell yeah man, I got my BA from ECPI in Networking and Security and I am CompTia A+ Certified as well, I need to get off my lazzzzy tail and do the NET+ and Server 08 certified, if you are an IT guy we will get along very well, any chance for a meet tonight, my buddy with a lifted WJ and I are available tonight if peeps wanna do tonight!
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #89
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Hell yeah man, I got my BA from ECPI in Networking and Security and I am CompTia A+ Certified as well, I need to get off my lazzzzy tail and do the NET+ and Server 08 certified, if you are an IT guy we will get along very well, any chance for a meet tonight, my buddy with a lifted WJ and I are available tonight if peeps wanna do tonight!
I'll be at the SOJA/O.A.R. Concert tonight iin Innsbrook Tonight. We're gonna walk from my house.

Virginia
Unread 07-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #90
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
I'll be at the SOJA/O.A.R. Concert tonight iin Innsbrook Tonight. We're gonna walk from my house.
Love OAR have a good time bro!!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.