(Central VA) Metro Richmond - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > (Central VA) Metro Richmond

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #76
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Short Pump works for me guys where is a good place to meet any suggestions? If we get enough Jeeps there maybe do a small photo shoot to post pics on here too!

__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #77
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Maybe one of these places?

__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #78
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Maybe one of these places?

What places? Did you post pics because sometimes they are blocked on my network at work.
__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #79
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
What places? Did you post pics because sometimes they are blocked on my network at work.
Yeah I posted a Dropbox link...
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #80
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Okay Can you see this?
meet-up.jpg  
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #81
99WJCHRIS
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 744
Me and the Wifey will probably catch dinner some where like arbys or b-dubs before the movie if anyones hungry or wants to grab a beer.
__________________
99 WJ,4" Lift, 265/75/16 Treadwrights, RC wheel spacers, Sound System, CB, HID's with amberless headlights, Rola Rack...ect.ect. Money pit!
99WJCHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #82
99WJCHRIS
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 744
Can I say someone has too much time on their hands! Ha ha. Dig the maps though!
__________________
99 WJ,4" Lift, 265/75/16 Treadwrights, RC wheel spacers, Sound System, CB, HID's with amberless headlights, Rola Rack...ect.ect. Money pit!
99WJCHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:10 PM   #83
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJCHRIS View Post
Can I say someone has too much time on their hands! Ha ha. Dig the maps though!
I felt it was easier, that way people can actually see where things are located

I'm bored out of my mind.
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #84
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Yes I can see it now, anyone of those places works for me, I live 5 mins up the road so I can make it. Id rather have a meet and greet with no money involved since times are tough, I was thinking a photo shoot.
XJsportG you can come help me at work I am up to my eye balls in computers to config and setup to send out!
__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #85
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
Yes I can see it now, anyone of those places works for me, I live 5 mins up the road so I can make it. Id rather have a meet and greet with no money involved since times are tough, I was thinking a photo shoot.
XJsportG you can come help me at work I am up to my eye balls in computers to config and setup to send out!
Same I'm good for any. Times not an Issue.

Dude I'll help. Where do you work? hahah


If we want to do some photo shots,

Vadriven has this map for places.

http://goo.gl/fr5xa
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #86
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Same I'm good for any. Times not an Issue.

Dude I'll help. Where do you work? hahah


If we want to do some photo shots,

Vadriven has this map for places.

http://goo.gl/fr5xa
I work at Wells Fargo Computer Config Center, it is pretty high security here though. I say maybe the Arbys parking lot round 630 7?
__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #87
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
I work at Wells Fargo Computer Config Center, it is pretty high security here though. I say maybe the Arbys parking lot round 630 7?
Sounds good to Me.


Also sounds like a sweet job to me, I'm going to J Sarge in the Fall then Transferring. Get a Degree in the IT field. I have my CompTIA A+ and Net+ Cert. Hahah Got to Henrico County Tech Center's. Computer Systems Tech @ Highland Springs.
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:51 PM   #88
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Sounds good to Me.


Also sounds like a sweet job to me, I'm going to J Sarge in the Fall then Transferring. Get a Degree in the IT field. I have my CompTIA A+ and Net+ Cert. Hahah Got to Henrico County Tech Center's. Computer Systems Tech @ Highland Springs.
Hell yeah man, I got my BA from ECPI in Networking and Security and I am CompTia A+ Certified as well, I need to get off my lazzzzy tail and do the NET+ and Server 08 certified, if you are an IT guy we will get along very well, any chance for a meet tonight, my buddy with a lifted WJ and I are available tonight if peeps wanna do tonight!
__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #89
XJsportG
Registered User
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
Hell yeah man, I got my BA from ECPI in Networking and Security and I am CompTia A+ Certified as well, I need to get off my lazzzzy tail and do the NET+ and Server 08 certified, if you are an IT guy we will get along very well, any chance for a meet tonight, my buddy with a lifted WJ and I are available tonight if peeps wanna do tonight!
I'll be at the SOJA/O.A.R. Concert tonight iin Innsbrook Tonight. We're gonna walk from my house.
__________________
Central Virginia Jeepers | RVA Rock Crawlers

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #90
bmandubj10
Registered User
2003 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: , Virginia
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
I'll be at the SOJA/O.A.R. Concert tonight iin Innsbrook Tonight. We're gonna walk from my house.
Love OAR have a good time bro!!!!!
__________________
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.