(Central VA) Metro Richmond - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > (Central VA) Metro Richmond

Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 07-09-2011, 01:48 PM   #61
strumput
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Not sure if anyones gonna respond in time but me and my girlfriend are newer to town living on the west end and would like to meet some more people to hang out with. Figured a meet and greet tonight at a bar or something would be nice if anyones interested. I'm 24 she's 23.

strumput is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #62
strumput
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Or do a local trail ride tomorrow, I'm not very familiar w the area.
strumput is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-10-2011, 10:47 PM   #63
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

This Thread Has Been Merged With 2 Other Threads.

This Thread Now Includes:
  • Next Meet N' Greet
  • Next Trail Ride
  • Locals Index
  • Virginia Trail Maps

Please Refer to the First Post for more Info!

Also if You'd Like to Help Plan the Next Meet N' Greet and Trail Ride Post Back

And This is Officially Sticky'd

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #64
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

I would like to help plan a meet and greet! I reside in the West End of Richmond. I will be outta town this weekend though helping a buddy install his 3 inch lift on his XJ. I am free tonight, my girl is having ladies night at our place so I would be thankful to get out of the house lol!
bmandubj10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #65
NickL
2004 WJ 

What's up fellow VA Jeepers. I'm up for a meet and greet sometime. Wouldn't be free tonight til after 10pm, gotta close at work. Me and a few other people are in the works of starting up a Jeep club and would like to get other local Jeepers for meet and greets and some trail rides. We have been talking about doing a day trip out to Rapidan to ride the trails sometime here soon and anyone who would want to come is more then welcome. Whoever is interested, just let myself or Bman know and we can start getting everything planned out

XJSportG - I saw your Jeep a couple weeks ago when I was helping Bman install his lift. Your XJ looks really good. We have one XJ in our group and about to lift it this weekend.

-Nick
Unread 07-12-2011, 10:36 AM   #66
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Ok so lets try this meet thing again since the 4th didnt work out. Who's available this weekend?

and strumput Me and my wife are always looking for new couples to hang out with. 26 and 23.
Unread 07-12-2011, 10:48 AM   #67
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

I was thinking we do a meet and greet on Friday night after 5 sometime, Saturday and Sunday I will be outta town installing a lift on a buddies rig. Any takers for Friday night?
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #68
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickL View Post
XJSportG - I saw your Jeep a couple weeks ago when I was helping Bman install his lift. Your XJ looks really good. We have one XJ in our group and about to lift it this weekend.

-Nick
Thanks man, I had just got back from the beach when ya'll finished, I would have helped other Wise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmandubj10 View Post
I was thinking we do a meet and greet on Friday night after 5 sometime, Saturday and Sunday I will be outta town installing a lift on a buddies rig. Any takers for Friday night?
I'm down for Friday, I don't have work finally.

and Saw your jeep the other day, Lift Looks Great Man. Now get some tires!

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:06 AM   #69
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
I'm down for Friday, I don't have work finally.

and Saw your jeep the other day, Lift Looks Great Man. Now get some tires!
XJsportG, my tires are being installed tomorrow I cannot wait!!! Ok what would be a good time for people 7? Give people time to get off work and get dinner before we all meet up? Any ideas on spots, I was thinking Books a Million on Broad street, they have a big parking lot and back in my car club days that is where we met every Sunday.
- 2003 WJ Limited 4.7L 4x4, 3 inch IRO coil lift with Bilstein shocks, OME .5 inch spacers, adjustable IRO Track Bar. Beefy Tenneco Steering Stabilizer. 32 inch General Grabber AT2's, 5000k DDM Tuning HID lights. Magna Flow Cat-back exhaust system. Rola safari rack. IRO bump stops. Kevin's Offroad 2 1/4 A-Arm spacer.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:07 AM   #70
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Friday Im planning on takin the wifey and seeing the last Harry Potter movie. probably wont be tell later so might be able to squeeze in between 5 and 8ish.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #71
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Whos got the White dub with a 3"??????? I saw it in the pour house parking lot last friday night.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #72
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99WJCHRIS View Post
Whos got the White dub with a 3"??????? I saw it in the pour house parking lot last friday night.
I got a white dubj with a 3 inch lift but I didn't go to the Pour house that night might have been in the area, though i do not remember I have chrome factory jeep wheels.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:17 AM   #73
bmandubj10
2003 WJ 

We could also meet up in Short Pump if yall wanted if that is closer to all of us than Books a Million, the earliest I could do is 630p.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #74
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

It was parked twards the back of the lot. I was going to pour house I think it was friday. may have been sat. I saw it and was like Nice! Who the hell is that? Ha Ha.
Unread 07-12-2011, 11:19 AM   #75
99WJCHRIS
1999 WJ 

Im good with whatever. Ill probably end up in shortpump for the movies but whatever is good.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.