Building some trails in Richmond area - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Building some trails in Richmond area

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #46
xbeakerx
1998 ZJ 

Well I have my parents land which is 36 acres in Powhatan that has logging trails back there. I'm sure we could make an afternoon out of it.

Unread 06-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #47
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbeakerx
Well I have my parents land which is 36 acres in Powhatan that has logging trails back there. I'm sure we could make an afternoon out of it.
Lets do it man.

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #48
xbeakerx
1998 ZJ 

What are you doing this weekend;
Unread 06-21-2012, 08:54 PM   #49
ablaydes
2003 WJ 

Dang makes me wish I had my Bils in alread, I'd be glad to lend a hand
03' Jeep WJ|4x4 select-trac|Kolaks "Magic Setup"|OME HDS|Bilsteins 5100's|3/4 spacers front|Moog STB SS|Zone 3" sway links|Homebrewed quick Disco's|17" Moabs|32" BFG's KM's|Hella 500ff's|Rear Oem receiver|Front custom tow Points|Smittybilt receiver 3/4 D-ring|Limited headlights and Grille|

My Build thread
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/ablaydes-wj-build-thread-1382113/[/url]

ROLL TIDE ROLL ! ! !

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said...I'm too drunk to taste this chicken !
ablaydes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 05:39 AM   #50
youngjeeper11

1987 YJ Wrangler 

im in! My Jeep still needs a great deal of attention though... but once it is up and running I'll come help out!

Ask me about my 4BT Cummins Motor Mounts!!
youngjeeper11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #51
ymerej88

Im getting tags for my jeep today.... ive been piecing my 93gc together using craigslist but so far i have a 05 motor converted to Obd1 60k miles and a set of a/t 30s and a few custom pieces i made and have spent less than 800$ gonna put a small lift on her and be ready to ride clide
ymerej88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #52
MoeGravey
Journeyman

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I've been slammed with moving details, storm cleanup, and issues with Quadratec. But I would say second week in July, if I can get 2-3 extra hands, I'd like to clean up "the logging road" out in Goochland 20 or so minute drive from Shortpump.

It's an old subdivision(paths cleared, no concrete) that hasn't been touched besides my friends and the local kids on atv's for the last 9 years. . Never had any issues, but id like to do more with the land. Possibly buy it and make it a sanctioned spot for wheeling.
Unread 06-30-2012, 06:12 PM   #53
ymerej88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeGravey
I've been slammed with moving details, storm cleanup, and issues with Quadratec. But I would say second week in July, if I can get 2-3 extra hands, I'd like to clean up "the logging road" out in Goochland 20 or so minute drive from Shortpump.

It's an old subdivision(paths cleared, no concrete) that hasn't been touched besides my friends and the local kids on atv's for the last 9 years. . Never had any issues, but id like to do more with the land. Possibly buy it and make it a sanctioned spot for wheeling.
Id like to be apart of that so let me know im in gordonsville but have fri sat sun off so as it gets closer keep posting pack a tent and make a weekend of it
ymerej88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #54
MoeGravey
Journeyman

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Sweet. I'm off Thursday Fridays, so we can make that happen.
Unread 06-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #55
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeGravey View Post
Sweet. I'm off Thursday Fridays, so we can make that happen.
I'm really willing to help, I have Friday Days off and M-Th After 230 off.

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #56
ablaydes
2003 WJ 

I'll drive down and lend a hand, let me know what day I'm off every Sat. And Sun,
03' Jeep WJ|4x4 select-trac|Kolaks "Magic Setup"|OME HDS|Bilsteins 5100's|3/4 spacers front|Moog STB SS|Zone 3" sway links|Homebrewed quick Disco's|17" Moabs|32" BFG's KM's|Hella 500ff's|Rear Oem receiver|Front custom tow Points|Smittybilt receiver 3/4 D-ring|Limited headlights and Grille|

My Build thread

ROLL TIDE ROLL ! ! !

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said...I'm too drunk to taste this chicken !
Unread 06-30-2012, 10:18 PM   #57
ablaydes
2003 WJ 

Maybe we could get a bunch of us out to help, then after nite falls go do a jeep run to get some grub

My Build thread

ROLL TIDE ROLL ! ! !

Unread 06-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #58
MoeGravey
Journeyman

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Sounds like an idea to me.
Unread 07-01-2012, 07:34 AM   #59
ablaydes
2003 WJ 

Word

My Build thread

ROLL TIDE ROLL ! ! !

Unread 07-02-2012, 09:27 PM   #60
ablaydes
2003 WJ 

So we doing this or what ?? Dates of the weekend and a list of who can make it would be nice

Count me in

I have weekends off although I work Fridays, so that Sat. The 14th I can come help.And I could easily take off that fri. To head down

My Build thread

ROLL TIDE ROLL ! ! !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.