Black Friday Big Levels/Shoe Creek run - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Black Friday Big Levels/Shoe Creek run

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-10-2011, 08:13 AM   #16
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

We are going up on Friday morning, staying over Friday night and will run trails on Saturday before heading home. Looks like we'll cross paths at some point.

Perhaps we all try to turn this into an annual event?

MORE TO COME!
E1wood5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2011, 06:49 PM   #17
PeriwinkleZJ
1993 ZJ 

Black Friday annual run? Hell yeah.
-1993 Grand Cherokee Laredo V8 5.2, Mopar CAI, Borla headers, Borla Y-pipe, Turn down exhaust, 4" RC SA, 33x12.50r15 BfGoodrich Km2, Crown extended brake lines, IRO Double Shear Track bar, IRO HD tie rod, Home made Quick discos, E-fan, Heavy duty harness/9007 bulb conversion, HP30 WJ knuckles lockrite solid cover.

BUILD THREAD:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...-jeep-1133312/
PeriwinkleZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #18
hiking325

Yall are more then welcome to come with us on the sunday run. The plan on sat is that we are going to run shoe creek from bottom to top. We will be on channel 4 on the cbs so keep in touch. If one of you dont mind could I get one of your cell numbers through a pm so that I can get a trail report from yall on fri night or sat morning? By the way we are at 29 rigs now and might be pushing 30.

Our group for sun. will only be about 10-15 jeeps.
hiking325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #19
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

We'll probably cross paths (pun intended) on Saturday. I run a Blue JK Unlimited, and my buddy is taking his white Xterra. We may have a Defender in our group, and possibly an S-10 Jimmy/Blazer as well. I would like to have a cb by the time of the trip, but I doubt its gonna happen.
MORE TO COME!
Unread 11-18-2011, 12:40 PM   #20
rhiext

Hello-

New to the forum... This sounds like a good idea. I see that a number of you are planning to run Big Levels at some point over the Black Friday weekend, but are any among you planning to run Big Levels on Black Friday (11/25)? I'd be interested... Lemme know.
rhiext is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #21
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiext View Post
Hello-

New to the forum... This sounds like a good idea. I see that a number of you are planning to run Big Levels at some point over the Black Friday weekend, but are any among you planning to run Big Levels on Black Friday (11/25)? I'd be interested... Lemme know.
I know our group is running Big Levels Sunday.

Virginia
PM me for Maps and GPS Coordinates!
XJsportG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 03:42 PM   #22
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to go Friday. Had an unexpected trip to the vet Sunday which took pretty much all the extra money.

But let's continue with the idea this will be an annual event!
MORE TO COME!
Unread 11-22-2011, 11:15 PM   #23
rah2eq
1978 CJ5 

Hey, I just joined this forum just so that I could get in on this. I was already planning a trip up to Shoe Creek on black Friday anyway, so it's great to know that there will be a few more Jeeps there!
What time are we planning on meeting at Short Pump on Friday morning? Round 7:30?
And is anyone else in to run Big Levels on Friday after Shoe Creek? I've heard of that trail but I've never been...
rah2eq is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2011, 06:36 AM   #24
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rah2eq
Hey, I just joined this forum just so that I could get in on this. I was already planning a trip up to Shoe Creek on black Friday anyway, so it's great to know that there will be a few more Jeeps there!
What time are we planning on meeting at Short Pump on Friday morning? Round 7:30?
And is anyone else in to run Big Levels on Friday after Shoe Creek? I've heard of that trail but I've never been...
Welcome!

Check out this post for more updated info about this trip
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f327/...l#post12532763

I believe they are going to leave Saturday morning, run shoe creek camp Saturday night and hit big levels on Sunday morning.

If you need any info about the trails let me know! Or any other questions.

Virginia
Unread 11-23-2011, 11:36 PM   #25
hiking325

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJsportG View Post
Welcome!

Check out this post for more updated info about this trip
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f327/...l#post12532763

I believe they are going to leave Saturday morning, run shoe creek camp Saturday night and hit big levels on Sunday morning.

If you need any info about the trails let me know! Or any other questions.
Yup we are leaving sat. morning. If you are going to come with us and you want to meet up at the wawa, we expect to be at that location around 9:15am depending on the group coming from norfolk. Also XJsportG check your phone I sent you a text.
hiking325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #26
E1wood5150
2009 JK Wrangler 

I hope y'all have a safe and fun filled trip. I'll be thinking about y'all! Xj, are you gonna make another video of the trip?
MORE TO COME!
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:19 AM   #27
XJsportG
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1wood5150
I hope y'all have a safe and fun filled trip. I'll be thinking about y'all! Xj, are you gonna make another video of the trip?
Sadly as of right now I wont be making the trip. So unless someone else does I doubt itn

Virginia
Unread 11-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #28
Verne01

I lost a little black, male dog on November 15 on the Shoe Creek Trail; the last time he was spotted was at the cabin. While you guys were there did you happen to see him?
booda-brochure1.jpg  
Verne01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.