Anyone A NOVA Jeeper? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Anyone A NOVA Jeeper?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 08-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #46
VirginJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yj Just as the Name Says

In the NOVA area, I'm the guy who hangs half way out the jeep to make sure you see him wave! My first Jeep and loving every minute.

VirginJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2011, 09:54 AM   #47
carpenter3319
1998 ZJ 

Zj

NewB here from South Riding. Sporting a 5.9 with less than 80k on the odometer. I believe it is stock (except for the audio equipment). Looking for a place to play and really use the 4x4 feature :>)
carpenter3319 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-01-2011, 08:53 AM   #48
BigRigoTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorn View Post
Sorry I missed this before, but yes I do, about a mile from Gallows. I had my Jeep out on the street most of last winter and drove it when it snowed. I keep it at my parents house in MD now since I don't have a need for it and I still have a ton of work to do on it.
I have a buddy that lives off Carol Ct. He drives a grey 2001 XJ lifted with 31's and it's very clean. Also he has a Z06 and Audi. We have seen your Jeep many times.
Unread 09-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #49
DirtyByrd

Anybody need a set of 7.5" RE Springs for a TJ? Front and Rears. I'm local to Sterling and looking to move them quick! First reasonable offer gets 'em

balexbyrd@gmail.com for quickest response or you can PM here.
DirtyByrd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2011, 05:45 PM   #50
4x4Cajun
2014 JK Wrangler 

One more checking in. Just off Seminary and 395.
2014 JKU Rubicon X, Billet Silver, auto trans, leather, tow package, color matched top and fenders, 430N Nav and remote start. Plus all the stuff that comes with the X package Previous: 2011 Unlimited Sahara, Nav Auto, Rusty's 3.25 Lift Kit, Rug Ridge Bumper, 18 x 9" Pro Comp 7031, 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers, XRC8 Winch, 4.88s...
4x4Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #51
kittyhawk
2006 LJ Wrangler 

South Riding Here....HI NOVA Jeepers.......
kittyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-07-2011, 08:38 PM   #52
VirginJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys i'm itching to get dirt on the jeep my brother in law gave me his xj to play with so I have a great gear and recovery vehicle where 6.5" of lift warn 9000lb etc etc where is there to go?
Unread 09-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #53
j0e
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I will be before the new year
j0e is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #54
joeyc
2011 JK Wrangler 

I think we should have a get together somewhere around NOVA and discuss getting on some trails together! and it would be cool to see like 15 jeeps parked in a line together lol.

Also I'm planning on going up to the quadratech sale oct. 8th probably only will go if others from JF go.
2011 2dr Natural Green | 1.5" Teraflex Leveling Kit | Unlimited Springs | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers | 17" Rubi Rims Painted Carbon | 1.5" Spidertrax Spacer | Bed Lined Tub | RR Mirror Relocations | Manual Transmission | Soft Top | Gutter Guard Grill | Painted Grill | Smoked Turn Signals | Front and Rear diff Covers in Blue | Extended Breather Hoses | Customs Bumper
joeyc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #55
VirginJeeper
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm in on both accounts. I'm not a member of any group as of yet so a meetup would be great, I know there are a ton of Jeeps in Arlington.
Unread 09-20-2011, 08:35 PM   #56
DirtyByrd

There are definitely enough of us around the Sterling, Ashburn, Herndon, Arlington area to put together something. Count me in, just need somebody to organize
DirtyByrd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2011, 09:27 PM   #57
joeyc
2011 JK Wrangler 

Jk

This is me if you ever see me wave its green not black!
photo.jpg  
2011 2dr Natural Green | 1.5" Teraflex Leveling Kit | Unlimited Springs | SkyJacker Hydro Shocks | 295/70/17 Trail Grapplers | 17" Rubi Rims Painted Carbon | 1.5" Spidertrax Spacer | Bed Lined Tub | RR Mirror Relocations | Manual Transmission | Soft Top | Gutter Guard Grill | Painted Grill | Smoked Turn Signals | Front and Rear diff Covers in Blue | Extended Breather Hoses | Customs Bumper
Unread 09-28-2011, 06:56 AM   #58
Jon-joN
1997 TJ Wrangler 

not from nova, but i use yalls forum. love it up there, should make a trail ride later this fall.
Jon-joN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-28-2011, 07:10 AM   #59
WillysYJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyByrd
There are definitely enough of us around the Sterling, Ashburn, Herndon, Arlington area to put together something. Count me in, just need somebody to organize
A meet/greet? What is a central location for everyone?
WillysYJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #60
joeyc
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon-joN
not from nova, but i use yalls forum. love it up there, should make a trail ride later this fall.
A trail ride here in nova? There are no "legal" trails here... :/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.