Anyone A NOVA Jeeper? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Anyone A NOVA Jeeper?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 04-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #16
crowell33
2008 JK Wrangler 

I am! Just moved to Winchester a few months ago from Buffalo, NY.

crowell33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #17
BigRigoTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

So there is a good number of people on here from NOVA Jeepers. I bet there are a lot more.
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #18
Davetopay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRigoTJ View Post
So there is a good number of people on here from NOVA Jeepers. I bet there are a lot more.

Are you talking about NOVA Jeepers, as the club? I seem to remember seeing a sticker for a club at some point. If you are talking about a club, then no, I am not a "NOVA Jeeper", but I live in NOVA, and have a Jeep. lol
Davetopay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 08:41 AM   #19
BigRigoTJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davetopay View Post
Are you talking about NOVA Jeepers, as the club? I seem to remember seeing a sticker for a club at some point. If you are talking about a club, then no, I am not a "NOVA Jeeper", but I live in NOVA, and have a Jeep. lol

Well then you should join. It's a good size club with tons of trail rides, meet and greets. wrenching parties, and lots of friendly advise.

www.novajeepers.net
Unread 04-29-2011, 06:45 PM   #20
viperman96
2005 WK 

I just moved here from Michigan a little over a year ago. Would like to go trail riding this summer. I'm in the process of fixing up a 99 GC. My DD is a 00 GC. As soon as I sell the 99, I'm putting a lift kit and tires on.
viperman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 11:36 AM   #21
jbrez
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneytj View Post
check out DIY mechanics in sterling, you can rent shop space by the hour. i have used their shop a few times and REALLY like it. super clean, super nice, and no outdoor wrenching anymore.

if you do have to take it to a shop head over to van dorn exxon or High Tech in chantilly. both shops are top notch and super jeep friendly. the techs at high tech actually wheel jeeps and both built their onw by hand.
Thanks for the tip! I went out there last weekend and replaced my front rotors. Awesome shop, good people in there too. I don't suppose you know of any self storage units in the Nova area that are fairly cheap (< $50/mo)? I'd love to find a place I could throw my hard top and doors in for the summer and just pick them up in September or October when it starts to cool off.

VA is being a total pain in the *** for registration. I got all kinds of flak from the inspection guy about not having side mirrors. I'll probably just tag it back in Oklahoma where they don't have inspections and forget it.
jbrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #22
HaViiK
2001 WJ 

I don't know how you guys can stand to live in NOVA. I've been a few times and I absolutely cannot stand most of the drivers there. Not you guys though, most of these people are in sedans.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/haviiks-01-wj-slow-build-1067820/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Black HaViiK:[/COLOR][/URL] [COLOR="DarkRed"]2001 WJ, 4.0, 42re (rebuilt at 100k), 30/35, Rough Country X-Series, JCR Stage 3 Sliders, Yakima Megawarrior & Big Powderhound, Grille Guard, KC Daylighter 130w, Custom Sub Box & 2 Kicker 12" CVR
[/COLOR]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/zj-wj-faqs-read-first-contact-mod-changes-additions-591821/"][COLOR="DarkRed"]WJ/ZJ FAQ[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.facebook.com/steven.T.wright"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Facebook. Wheeling stuff in there.[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"][URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderheadrcx?feature=mhee"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Youtube Channel. GoPro/Wheeling stuff[/COLOR][/URL][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=rulppa(chat);10944366]whats with people (steve) with those monster sigs. reply is usually like ':E' then 2 pages of signature lol[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sarahdactyl;11226293]THE WINNER IS REDHOTCHILIDOG!!!!111!!1!!!!(OBNXIOUS HUGE BEEFSTEW STYLE FONT) I will PM winner for details[/QUOTE]
HaViiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
Higgs98XJ

2001 WJ 

Callin' in! I used to have a lifted XJ. Now driving a stock WJ until I have the money to upgrade to a WK and lift it. Anybody trying to setup some kind of meet?

Past: '98 XJ Sport
Higgs98XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #24
BobA
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm from Burke,VA but just dont live there anymore,if that counts. I do get up that way a couple times a year to visit family etc.

77 DJ5
Soon to be streetrod
BobA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2011, 10:01 AM   #25
jbrez
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hey do any of you NoVA guys have any recommendations for a self storage unit somewhere I can stick my hard top in for the summer? I live in an apartment in Arlington so my non-existent garage is not an option.
jbrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2011, 08:07 AM   #26
n8man1068
2003 WJ 

Present
03 WJ IRO 3" lift, DT8000 shocks, Addco swaybars, JKS quick disconnects, IRO xfer skid, IRO adc control arms, Rola roof rack, Uniden 510xl+firestick 2, K&N drop in filter, Cragar soft 8's, Hankook Dynapro ATM/RF10tires
n8man1068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #27
VinceInVA
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Here. Close to Rt 50 & 28 in Chantilly
(Not a NOVA jeeper but have a jeep in NoVA
Just bought first jeep. 99 TJ put a RC 2.5" lift and some tires on it but have yet to get it dirtier. Wife has new '11 Rubicon so we be a 2-jeep house now.
Would really like to get out for some wheelin'
Thanks for the tip on DIY Mechanics in Sterling.
I HIGHLY recommend M & D Automotive Machine in Purcellville.
They are a Jeep-centric shop with all jeeper staff and old world machinist. Evan installed my lift because I don't have the time or space and it is now my DD.
VinceInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2011, 07:48 AM   #28
ltdanyj
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm here!!! I live in NOVA.. not so much a "NOVA Jeeper" nowadays, but I AM an Old Dominion Jeeper!
www.odjeeps.com
"Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945
ltdanyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2011, 10:23 AM   #29
Rkidd121209
2005 WK 

I am but im new to it ive only had my jeep about a month. So its a stock 05 Grand Cherokee for the moment.
Rkidd121209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #30
ventuse
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Jeeper in NOVA too, out near Gainesville.
ventuse is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.