Any Jeepers in va - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Any Jeepers in va

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 11-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
JeepstaLeepsta
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Question Any Jeepers in va

Around Frederickburg/Stafford
i have a stock jeep but wanna know if theres any trails around here that my stockyness can take without beating her up to much

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/drumee"]http://www.myspace.com/drumee[/URL]

Swimmer For life.
Drummer For life.
JeepstaLeepsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
RUparrothead
1980 J-Series Truck 

www.novajeepers.com
RUparrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2007, 09:54 AM   #3
JeepstaLeepsta
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks =)))

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/drumee"]http://www.myspace.com/drumee[/URL]

Swimmer For life.
Drummer For life.
JeepstaLeepsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #4
Sahara Man

Lucky SOB, you live right next door to Crozet!!
Sahara Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
mjones73
1995 YJ Wrangler 

There is a little spot right off of route 1 between Spotsylvania Pkwy and Massaponax Church. If you are heading south on rte 1 it's on your right side a little bit past the flea market and some crappy little motel. Nothing difficult except for a pretty long mud hole maybe 30 yards long and 2 feet deep. There are not any posted signs, so I'm not sure if it's private or not. I've been back there a few times without any problems. No houses except for an abandoned one maybe 30 or 40 years old at the end of one of the trails past the mud hole.

Mike
mjones73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007, 07:22 PM   #6
creepycrawly
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I live in Stafford as well and am always looking for somewhere to ride. If you find anywhere, please let me know. Feel free to pm me and maybe we can get together to ride.
Unread 12-10-2007, 08:55 AM   #7
Reswob
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjones73
There is a little spot right off of route 1 between Spotsylvania Pkwy and Massaponax Church. If you are heading south on rte 1 it's on your right side a little bit past the flea market and some crappy little motel. Nothing difficult except for a pretty long mud hole maybe 30 yards long and 2 feet deep. There are not any posted signs, so I'm not sure if it's private or not. I've been back there a few times without any problems. No houses except for an abandoned one maybe 30 or 40 years old at the end of one of the trails past the mud hole.

Mike
This is a pretty fun trail, just make sure you bring a buddy to pull you out when you get stuck in all that mud.

#27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
Reswob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 07:57 AM   #8
mlb2003
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i will be there in feb after i get back from iraq! we can all get together. (after i put on parts)
35x12.5x15" tires, 2" coil spring lift, 4" X series Rough Country Lift, 7" Rugged Ridge Fender Flares, hanson 60" bumper front with prerunner and fender bars, LOD extreme rear bumper/tire carrier, high lift, Delta 7" headlight replacements, Warn 9.5ti w/synthetic line, hella black magic lights, sye/cv ds, D30/44 with arb lockers, tera disc brakes, 4.88 gears and shafts
mlb2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2007, 05:51 PM   #9
jeepthg
1989 YJ Wrangler 

im in fredericksburg as well. pm me when you all get together. i ll come by for a drive or, not and, a drink

upgrades since i bought it
4" lift : 33's :Rugged Ridge soft top : Dynomax exhaust : Rugged Ridge 7" flares : MC2100 :TFI : lights and dual tube front bumper: nutter bypass thanks to Richmond 88 YJ

more upgrades to come as the wife allows
jeepthg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #10
HWY12XJ
1993 XJ Cherokee 

I'm from Fredericksburg too, and just got my XJ. We all need to get together and raise some hell one weekend! There just aren't many good trails around here.
HWY12XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2007, 04:56 PM   #11
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Remember to keep it legal so we can all have fun guys! Get together with a club. Lot's of legal wheeling at payparks like Crozet (Now members only) or the national forest. Just because there are tire tracks and no posted signs doesn't me you won't get busted. Get permission and save the sport some embarassing moments and press. I wheel monthly with my club and others, plenty of legal stuff out there.

Ok, I'm off my soap box!
07 Black Sahara Unlimited 2.5" Skyjacker suspension lift, RE quick discos, 3/4" front spacers, 16x8 soft 8's, BFG 33x12.50's MT's, Shrockworks rock rails. Bulldog rock crawler winch bumper, Warn M8000 and lot's of armor! (Mine)

08 Redrock X Unlimited (Hers)

http://www.novajeepers.com
BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2007, 10:02 PM   #12
jeepthg
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I asked around about that spot on route 1 and noone had an answer yet. i have someone in the county looking up an address for me, of the owners. If i can get permission, we can all head up there legally. PLENTY of open room back there. the ATV's have been playing there for years. like 15 from what my boss tells me.
And i practice legal wheeling just ask you. I meet you on the novajeepers cabin fever run at gwnf. Had a good time. will be meeting up with you all real soon once i make a few more modifications

upgrades since i bought it
4" lift : 33's :Rugged Ridge soft top : Dynomax exhaust : Rugged Ridge 7" flares : MC2100 :TFI : lights and dual tube front bumper: nutter bypass thanks to Richmond 88 YJ

more upgrades to come as the wife allows
jeepthg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007, 09:41 AM   #13
Plink

Hey I'm in Spotsy/F'burg too. Give me a yell.
[B]Need new front and rear bumpers[/B]
[B]HAM: KB3JQS[/B]
Plink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
BirdsFanVa
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepthg
I asked around about that spot on route 1 and noone had an answer yet. i have someone in the county looking up an address for me, of the owners. If i can get permission, we can all head up there legally. PLENTY of open room back there. the ATV's have been playing there for years. like 15 from what my boss tells me.
And i practice legal wheeling just ask you. I meet you on the novajeepers cabin fever run at gwnf. Had a good time. will be meeting up with you all real soon once i make a few more modifications

I know you do my friend and I wasn't questioning your integrity, just reminding everyone. I hope you can hunt it down and get permission.

Of course I remember you and your YJ on my Cabin Fever run. You had the vacum line issue at the end of the day. That was a very fun day and I look forward to seeing you at some future club events. Give us a yell on the boards when you need help with those mods! Been doing plenty of wrenching the last few months.
07 Black Sahara Unlimited 2.5" Skyjacker suspension lift, RE quick discos, 3/4" front spacers, 16x8 soft 8's, BFG 33x12.50's MT's, Shrockworks rock rails. Bulldog rock crawler winch bumper, Warn M8000 and lot's of armor! (Mine)

08 Redrock X Unlimited (Hers)

http://www.novajeepers.com
BirdsFanVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #15
splitz

I'm in stafford, so let me know if you guys ever want to go wheelin or need a hand wrenchin (tho I'm slowest, messies, unorganized, and unskilled mech in the world)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.