Any good trails near suffolk? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > Any good trails near suffolk?

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 06-01-2012, 03:17 PM   #16
dmills220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat

Are they legal? There are a lot of places to go off road in Virginia, but most of them result in trespass tickets.
No there good I know the people that own the land

dmills220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #17
dmills220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer_tat

Are they legal? There are a lot of places to go off road in Virginia, but most of them result in trespass tickets.
Well I think I may cruise over to star motors this weekend you can go over there and play on the trails you just have to make sure it's ok I heard that u can ask to try your jeep out and they will let you
dmills220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #18
MattBillyTayloe
Web Wheeler
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Really? I might try that one weekend, that sounds like fun!!
:thumbs up:
MattBillyTayloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #19
TonkaTj04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This sat Hampton roads jeep club is having their picnic/monthly meeting behind starr. That would a great time to come out meet the group socialize with other jeepers, and we get to play on the off road course! :-) its awesome everyone brings some food and we bbq and everything I'll be out there, I'm the yellow rubiclone.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Yellow Jeep Club Member #18
ɹǝʌo ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ dılɟ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
TonkaTj04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.