American Powered Car Show in Virginia - Cruise the Track at RIR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South East USA > Virginia Jeep Forum > American Powered Car Show in Virginia - Cruise the Track at RIR

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 05-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
EasterSealsUCP

Thumbs up American Powered Car Show in Virginia - Cruise the Track at RIR

Jeep Friends,

We wanted to let you all know that our 4th Annual American Powered Car & Motorcycle Show at Richmond International Raceway has been scheduled for June 21 and 22 from 8am - 5pm. Register your Jeep for our car show and you'll be able to Cruise The Track at RIR! The cost to register for both days is only $25.00 (which includes 2 adult tickets with the Jeep registration into the show for each day). Join us for a great car show, benefiting Easter Seals UCP, a local charity that works with children and adults with disabilities. This show is presented by the Page Auto Group and Page Custom Rods & Restorations.

This show will be tons of fun! Prizes, games, our beer truck, tons of food, and an awards ceremony in winners circle. Call our office for more information (804) 281-1007, or visit our event webpage: http://www.pagecustoms.com/show

car-show-poster_eml.jpg  
EasterSealsUCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
grandcoffey

Rad! You get to drive on the track? Just once?
grandcoffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
scott02ws6
2005 WK 

That's pretty awesome, I think I might have to take my car and jeep. I would rather send my trans am around the track thatn the jeep, just for photo op anyways at least. hanks for the info!
Unread 06-16-2013, 07:11 AM   #4
Atrain1066
2005 WK 

I'm registered and will be there on Saturday - it's ten minutes from my house!
Atrain1066 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.