Youngstown,oh - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Youngstown,oh

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-28-2012, 06:58 AM   #1
red98zj
1998 ZJ 

Youngstown,oh

Anyone from around here? ? I'm looking to pop my baby's cherry as she's never been in the mud... any places to go around here? Let me know terry

red98zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
RSC17
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Terry -- there is Southington Offroad available in Windham Township, OH. It's a good place to start wheeling at. If you're looking for a good group to ride with, check out www.northeastohio4x4.com because we plan trips their every month.
RSC17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2012, 12:31 AM   #3
red98zj
1998 ZJ 

Thanks ill have to check it out once I get some new tires on her
red98zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-29-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

from fowler here, i go to YSU tho, we have a few spots here and there, not all "legal" tho, i haven't taken my WJ out yet but used to go in my truck before, go on google maps and look behind McKinley lanes on robins ave in Niles and right down the street there are some power line trails at the corner of tibbets wick and 193, wanting to check out hillsville sometime as well as southington off road and wellsville
Unread 11-30-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangwarrior View Post
from fowler here, i go to YSU tho, we have a few spots here and there, not all "legal" tho, i haven't taken my WJ out yet but used to go in my truck before, go on google maps and look behind McKinley lanes on robins ave in Niles and right down the street there are some power line trails at the corner of tibbets wick and 193, wanting to check out hillsville sometime as well as southington off road and wellsville
Why would you even admit to tresspassing?I really hope that you are caught.With all the land closings happening we really don't need people tresspassing and setting that kind of image of the Off Roading community.It just gives them more ammo to close more land to us.
Unread 11-30-2012, 11:25 AM   #6
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

First off im not admiting to tresspassing and these spots are well known and are wheeled by everyone on a daily basis, and i appreciate your desire for me to get caught, shows a whole lot of respect

The owner of the property behind the bowling alley has thrown parties on the trails before where the theme was to get there using any means necessary

Do you really think i would openly suggest somewhere illegal to wheel
Unread 11-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #7
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

You need to reread your own post.This is a quote directly from your post not all "legal" tho. RESPECT you are really showing the property owners that you tresspass on respect.
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #8
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

whatever dude, i'm not gonna sit here and argue with someone over the internet
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #9
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

here is a video of the trails behind the bowling alley that you can see from google maps, the exact places i'm "trespassing" on

check out youngstownracing.com the forum seems to act up now and then and there really aren't a whole lot of people on there but there is some local info

oh, and don't forget about truck night

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.