Whos down? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Whos down?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Wannagojeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Whos down?

To go to yankee lake this friday? Trying to get as many ppl as possible to go and convoy down... Whos ready?! I know muds not everybodys thing its really not mine either just wanna have some fun.

Wannagojeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #2
x415fsx
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I need to get my exhaust replaced (broke in front of the cat, last time i was at yankee i packed the cat full of mud because of this. jeep still doesnt run right, lol) and i need to work the next couple of fridays. Last time i was there i was in a nice little jeep convoy up in the hills. I'd def be down to going again asap.
x415fsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #3
Wannagojeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Alright x415fs ill pm you my number if your ever down to go wheeling or go to yankee lake
Wannagojeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.