Who wants some money? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Who wants some money?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-20-2011, 08:19 PM   #1
copestraight
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Who wants some money?

So I am going to regear my jeep this summer... buttttt I have never done this before, and I don't know anyone who has. I don't really wanna pay a mechanic to do it, but if it comes down to it I guess I will. Obviously I do not wanna spend the extra money for this, but the biggest reason is that I want to learn how to do this the right way so I can do it in the future on my own. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me somewhere in northeast ohio. I live in Orrville so I don't want to have to drive too terribly far to do this.

This is my DD so I was hoping I could get at least one axle done in a weekend then do the front after that. I do not mind paying someone some money if they would be up to the task. I can drive to wherever I need to go and if can have someone pick me up if the jeep is not done that night. just name your price and I will tell you what I think, and hey if you wanna help for free then go for it None of my friends or family are into working on vehicles, let alone a jeep, so I have kinda dove into it myself while reading and doing as much as I can from jeepforum and the internet, but this I do not feel comfortable diving into like everything else I have done.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.