Who wants some money? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Who wants some money?

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
copestraight
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Xj Who wants some money?

So I am going to regear my jeep this summer... buttttt I have never done this before, and I don't know anyone who has. I don't really wanna pay a mechanic to do it, but if it comes down to it I guess I will. Obviously I do not wanna spend the extra money for this, but the biggest reason is that I want to learn how to do this the right way so I can do it in the future on my own. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me somewhere in northeast ohio. I live in Orrville so I don't want to have to drive too terribly far to do this.

This is my DD so I was hoping I could get at least one axle done in a weekend then do the front after that. I do not mind paying someone some money if they would be up to the task. I can drive to wherever I need to go and if can have someone pick me up if the jeep is not done that night. just name your price and I will tell you what I think, and hey if you wanna help for free then go for it None of my friends or family are into working on vehicles, let alone a jeep, so I have kinda dove into it myself while reading and doing as much as I can from jeepforum and the internet, but this I do not feel comfortable diving into like everything else I have done.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.