Wellsville Trip!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Wellsville Trip!!

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Unread 08-23-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
DJohnson2193

Wellsville Trip!!

So i have talked to a few members on here about doing a Jeep Forum Wellsville trip. I was thinking it could just be a one day trail ride for anyone interested. I Know Wellsville pretty well as i dirt bike there a couple times a month at least. I do not have a crazy rig just a regular old TJ with a 2in spacer 31 Goodyear MTRs and some recovery equipment and thats it. So nothing crazy. I dont see any reason why a stock jeep couldn't make it with out to much struggle

I was thinking some time over labor day weekend, but wellsville will be packed if we did it then unless it was Monday Because it will be pretty much cleared out by then. The weekend after would also work with me.

Let me know if you interested and what date would work for you! should be a great time and hopefully we can get a good group together!

Dave

DJohnson2193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
billb2011
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I might go, never been there and was interested in going sometime.
Unread 08-24-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I think it's a great idea to get a group together to wheel, but do everyone a favor and DON'T do it on a holiday week end at Wellsville. I also ride there often, and have for almost 20years now, it's not the place to be on a holiday. Any other time would be a lot of fun, so keep this thread going. Good luck!
Unread 08-24-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

We ride there every Holiday weekend and have NO trouble at all.But we ride the harder trails and don't hang out at the popular spots like Scooby Do and the campgrounds.In fact we are doing our Annual Hooligan Labor Day Run Sunday of Labor Day Weekend.
Unread 08-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
DJohnson2193

Well i guess it all depends on what people are interested in doing. If you all are interested in going down and watching lots of other people do some cray stuff in there rigs, buggys, bikes, and quads then friday, or saturday of Labor Day weekend would work but that being said there will be alot of drunks and alot of traffic on the main trails.

But if you guys are more interested in spending a lot of time wheeling and without all the traffic, dust, and crazyness then monday of labor day weekend would work well or any other weekend. (actually monday sounds good to me but im not picky)

Lets here if and when everyone is interested in going and see if we can come up with a date!
Unread 08-25-2011, 03:35 AM   #6
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Don't know what the rest of the guys want to do but I really don't have any interest in just cruising the main trails.I prefer to run the less traveled more extreme trails.
Unread 08-28-2011, 03:47 PM   #7
DJohnson2193

I would be all for that but like i said my jeep is pretty modest and i know it could not do alot of the more challenging trails at wellsville
Unread 09-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #8
Trailblazinohio
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tj wellsville?

I'LL BE HEADED DOWN THERE MONDAY WITH SOME OF MY BUDDIES WITH ATV'S. AND WOULD LIKE TO CRUISE AROUND WITH SOME OTHER JEEPS IF THERE IS ANYONE GOING FROM HERE ON MONDAY.
Trailblazinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #9
BILL G
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry we are headed there Sunday.
Unread 10-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #10
lovemy95

Where are the trails in wellsville??? I am looking to go somewhere today
lovemy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.