theres a ne offroad park in adams co ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > theres a ne offroad park in adams co ohio

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 10-09-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
8balls12
1988 MJ Comanche 

theres a ne offroad park in adams co ohio

theres a new offroad park in adams county ohio official opening is April 2010 but they're hosting a free ride on nov, 7/8. I'm sure guys from core and other clubs will be going as will I and a few of my buddy's. pm me for details or directions. the owner has said they have everything from mild to wild. The park doesnt have a name yet. 2 hr drive from downtown cincy. 500 acres and still cutting trails.

8balls12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-10-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Cool keep me posted on this one
crazycollinz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #3
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Sweet!!!!!!!!!
modfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 05:02 PM   #4
Eclipse This

Rock on! You rollin again? Girl's out of town so YJ's getting finished up this week, finally.

Try e-mailing me again. No random appearances from you is slightly unnerving.
Unread 10-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #5
K9trnr
1995 YJ Wrangler 

please keep us posted on this....

"Things will remain the same until they change"

1995 YJ Wrangler
1989 F350
K9trnr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
ronprice

Great !!!!!!
Unread 10-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
8balls12
1988 MJ Comanche 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse This View Post
Rock on! You rollin again? Girl's out of town so YJ's getting finished up this week, finally.

Try e-mailing me again. No random appearances from you is slightly unnerving.
haha yea I do po up from time to time with my flyrod and ur back yard.....kinda fixed the jeep with a roll of ducktape and a quarter...can you say "mcdaver" feendishly clever I know.

The park is from what I understand small but "wehave every thing from mild to wild" is what I understand, dont know if theres rocks or what but it should be a good time nonethe less for the few cincy area jeepers who responded to my horiidly spelled thread......thanks for showing your interest. the owner Richard Wheeler. The park does not yet have a name. You can camp (primitive) on site or bring an RV but it must be self contained. The address is 8936 St. Rt. 348 Blue Creek, OH 45616. He has just shy of 500 Acres and is still cutting trails.
thats all I know other than the ride in early november. I personally am going to be rigless but maybe I can coax my jeeper buddys to go. If anyone has mor questions pm me. thanks.... 8balls12
8balls12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #8
IMRobocon
2008 JK Wrangler 

Awesome- Ohio, the heart of it all- Wheeling that is!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.