Southern Ohio to Colorado/Moab aug19-sept2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Southern Ohio to Colorado/Moab aug19-sept2

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
nitecop
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Southern Ohio to Colorado/Moab aug19-sept2

My 2 week vacation is Aug 19th (a Saturday) To Sept 3rd (a Sunday).I got both my weeks together so then my yeary the Big trip out west will include Moab AND Colorado.

These weeks ar a good time of the year to be out there. Its not unbearbly too hot or cold.
Anyone on here is free to come along if you would like to. its 2 days of driveing EACH WAY from where I am in southeren Ohio. I drive about 65 on the way there and back so I can see the country. If you would like to see much more of the counrtry the more southeren route(I-40 though OK, TX, and NM) doesn't take all that much more time.

so far there are 2 vehicles (Jeeps) going, maybe more
Pm me if interested in tagging along.

Project f-Xj F150/XJ Ford eXtreme jeep combo
06 6 Speed LJ my daily driver.
Colorado Jeep club memeber #505
nitecop is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.