scenic road ride saturday august 27th out of chillicothe - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > scenic road ride saturday august 27th out of chillicothe

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3

Unread 08-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

scenic road ride saturday august 27th out of chillicothe

we are just gonna go on a scenic road ride saturday august 27th.leaving mcdonalds on bridge street in chillicothe mall at 10:30 or so.no set route just gonna take off and drive.ill lead and see where we can end up.if anybodys interested let me know

stangman1@roadrunner.com

tmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
billb2011
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I might be interested if my wife can change her shift, keep us updated. thanks.
Unread 09-02-2011, 08:22 AM   #3
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

nobody showed so it did not happen
Unread 09-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
buckley

If this is somthing we could get people to get together on I'm down I live in hocking county and have some cool back roads as well as cool places to hike
buckley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2011, 08:02 AM   #5
tmotorsports
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckley View Post
If this is somthing we could get people to get together on I'm down I live in hocking county and have some cool back roads as well as cool places to hike
well i would like to get people on board with it.our club southern ohio jeepers association is trying to get built back up.some of us off-road alot in hocking and vinton counties.i was raised near adelphi so i know alot of the roads down that way.id like to get together with you and bring a couple other guys and maybe you can show us some roads we never been on.
Unread 09-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #6
buckley

That would be cool and vise versa
Unread 09-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
buckley

So I do not have to work tomorrow would like to find a nice trail ride , not to rough but a step above scenic road ride I live in hocking hills and would like to find something close

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.