Pay to play - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Pay to play

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 08-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
mynamewasmud
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by relgnarw View Post
Hey, where is New Concord? I'd be interested in comming out if you can work it out.
About 5 miles West of Cambridge.

mynamewasmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #17
johnxjeep
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynamewasmud View Post
About 5 miles West of Cambridge.
So, how is the process going? I am interested in wheeling especially after your photos.
johnxjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #18
mynamewasmud
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnxjeep View Post
So, how is the process going? I am interested in wheeling especially after your photos.
Still waiting for the timber cutters to finish and get out. I was told by the owner that he is going to have them leave all the skidder roads and clean them up. The pictures are anemic, with a little moisture I think it will be pretty hardcore. On the other hand with them leaving all the roads in place, if you puss out on some technical stuff you will probably be able to bypass it and continue. My only fear is some of the trails kind of crisscross each other and that could get a little dangerous.
Unread 08-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #19
pmccoy9876
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds like a good plan, as long as the prices don't climb too high. Toledo is right in the middle of the available legal wheeling options for Ohio, so it would probably draw a good crowd if he publicized it.

I would caution on charging too much, though. There's another place in NE Ohio that I know a lot of people don't even bother to check out because every year they jack up the prices more and more (now it's something like $30 a rig and $10 a person on top of that.)

(I'm originally from NE Ohio, just moved to Texas in May)
Are you insane? Do you have any idea how many slip-and-fall accidents are caused by carelessly discarded banana peels? This is a crime of Vaudevillian proportions and must not be tolerated in a civilized society.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanCJ2A View Post
I have no input of any value to this thread but those are awesome.
'No Solution' Build Thread
pmccoy9876 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2011, 03:54 PM   #20
mynamewasmud
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Looks like about a month from now he is going to open it up for a weekend and see how it goes. He is getting the liability release forms done this week and will have a dozer brought in after some other people ride it and give him some thoughts on what to add. He also said it will be $10 per rig for the day and $5 more if you want to primitive camp.
Unread 09-15-2011, 12:23 AM   #21
buckeyedolfan
1999 TJ Wrangler 

[QUOTE=pmccoy9876;12095253]I would caution on charging too much, though. There's another place in NE Ohio that I know a lot of people don't even bother to check out because every year they jack up the prices more and more (now it's something like $30 a rig and $10 a person on top of that.) QUOTE]

are you talking about JeepSkool????? Its $40 for a saturday and sunday $5 for passengers and $10 for primitive camping. but there is alot more there than just trails.Plenty to keep you busy all day
buckeyedolfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-25-2011, 08:47 AM   #22
papa355
1977 CJ7 

were from Warsaw, Ohio. I am definitely interested in wheeling in New concord. I used to work for a friend there, and have a cousin who lives right around the I70 and Norwich exit. I am real curious to know who owns this property, The person I worked for owns a ton of property in Norwich and New Concord area.

just my opinion but I would think $10 per rig per weekend would be fair. But I would not pay a per person fee on top of a rig fee. But If you start a club I would be interested in joining, too.

Primitive camp? you mean tents only? I plan on trailering my rig, also. will there be parking for haul rigs?
papa355 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #23
raw_speed
2012 JK Wrangler 

Anything more ever happen with this?
6 - 1990 4.2L YJ
5 - 1994 5.2L ZJ
4 - 1995 5.2L ZJ
3 - 1989 4.0L XJ
2 - 1997 2.5L TJ
1 - 1992 2.5L YJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepsarecool View Post
Oh come on, I thought your mom was pretty hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Gertsch
I'd like to have my identity stolen, it would raise my credit score.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCKOHOLIC View Post
It's all good I'm thinking of just gluing some more pubes on it.
raw_speed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-28-2012, 06:49 AM   #24
red98zj
1998 ZJ 

Negative guess it never opened lol
red98zj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.