Oxford Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Oxford Jeepers

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Jk Oxford Jeepers

I am a student at Miami University. Any trails around here to go riding on? I am just looking for something like an old logging road, i dont want to tear up my vehicle, which is a 2012 jk unlimited with stock tires and suspension.

Last edited by toxicwaste29; 08-17-2012 at 01:59 PM..
toxicwaste29 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #2
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Haspin acres is not too far from you. Trails are not to tough. So won't have to worry about tearing your ride up.
modfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks. I will check their website out.
Unread 08-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Are the trails narrow? I don't want my paint all scratched.
Unread 08-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for informing me about all this.
Unread 08-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #6
modfox
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Is this place big? I would like to check it out.
modfox is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #7
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

The trails were so tight you lost your door handles! Ya thanks everyone for the info but i wont risk it.
Unread 09-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #8
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

I went there about 3 weekends ago. Wasnt bad. Did you go on the trails behind the house or the other ones sort of on their main drive? I almost rolled my jk and hydrolocked the motor so i wont be back until i do some more mods.
Unread 09-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

I almost hydroed the motor, te air box was full of water but i got lucky. You follow the road behind the house, take the first path to your right when you reach the open field, that path then leads into a clear that branches into like 4 or 5 other paths, keep going straight and the huge pit is next to the creek. I had water flowing over my hood, coming in the cabin air intake, and some got in the air intake. I am planning on a snorkel project this winter.
Unread 09-30-2012, 07:29 PM   #10
toxicwaste29
2012 JK Wrangler 

Ya i know that now. The guys i were with were regulars and they said go through. I figured they knew if it was too deep so i didnt check myself and sure enough my jeep was almost fubr
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Im up in fairborn and I really need to check that place out. My jeep runs like crap but im getting a better non 80s carb on it soon so hopefully i wont be afraid to take it that far. Ever since they closed thrashing trails in xenia to jeeps ive been stuck going to the small not so exactly legal, but still popular spots in dayton.

And toxic buddy I know youve got a new stocker but still i dont consider it an adventure unless i lay my cj up against something. Body damage is like man points. Anyhow have fun yall.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.