Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

North East Ohio Jeep Meeting

7K views 71 replies 11 participants last post by  cbpldc 
#1 ·
I see that we have a good number of Jeepers around the Cleveland area. Why don't we set up a get together to hang out. Maybe every Sunday at 2 PM and we can rotate locations? For example, we can meet at 2 PM on July 15th at Ace's Bar in North Ridgeville on Lorain Road.
We can hang out, grab some lunch and beers, sell and buy parts from each other, check out each others rigs, etc.
Just a thought and would help bring the Jeep community together. I know that I've seen some rigs on the road that I wouldn't mind getting a closer look.
What's everybody's thoughts? Give me a
:thumbsup:
or
:thumbdown:

#4 ·
Gents, I wouldn't expect somebody to show up every weekend as we all have other things going on in our lives. I was using that as an example ;)
I say we use the Crush 4 Kids a starting event and maybe work in some more dates to meet at various locations. We all love our Jeeps and who knows, maybe we can all reduce the size of our unwanted parts bin by selling, trading or paying it forward. I know there are a few small parts lingering in my garage that I would love to get rid of and my wife will second that thought :rolleyes:
Anyways, I will put the Crush 4 Kids on my calendar. Hopefully the wifey pooh doesn't already have my weekend booked.....

#9 ·
"Quaker Steak in Sheffield"
Thanks, now my stomach instantly started to growl. I love the Arizona Ranch wings at Quaker Steak. I second the vote for that location as Ace's is kind of a dump. I've eaten there once and wasn't impressed.
Anyways, let's discuss this at the Crush 4 Kids on Sunday......

#13 ·
Im not here to recruit people. If people want to join XJOR then they are more than welcome too. If not thats alright too. Jeepers are jeepers, and any of them no matter what club they belong to, or represent, are more than welcome to any of XJOR's events.

Crush for Kids isnt about xjor, its about helping kids, and having some fun. I hope to see all of you there, but if for some reason you cant make it. I hope to see you on the trails (if i ever get my jeep going) or at one of the meet and greets Project23 is planning.

#24 ·
TJSWJ said:
i dont know if ill make it since this sunday is family day. But ill give it a shot. Just a reminder though, Sundays are car show days at Quaker. So us jeepers will have to find a spot to gather in the field next door, or the car dealer in the back.
Hmm, good to know about the car show, but Project 23 doesn't play second fiddle to anybody. I will park her right next to a 65 Mustang that is cherry or a 250 thousand dollar Lamborghini. Also, where do regular customers park during this car show? What time does the show start because we can always meet before or after.
Anyways, I might not have my rig back from the paint shop till Monday. The shop has it all prepped, but forgot about the paint. The manager called me this morning asking if he gave me the remainder of the paint from the initial paint job a few months ago. I do have it and will be dropping it off after I'm done at the doctors.
Anyways, would maybe Saturday work better for everybody?

#25 ·
Being that it looks like you have a super clean cj, they may allow you to park with the car show cars. But the rest of us will have to park with the normal customers who have to park in the field, or at the mitsubishi dealer behind quaker. As far as a start time, im not sure, i believe it starts at noon or 1pm but dont hold me to that, and it usually last till around 8pm or so when everyone decides to leave.

Sucks about the jeep, but at least they arent rushing through it.

Saturday should work for me.

#26 ·
They make the normal customers park in the field? Seems kind of crappy to me especially for those customers that couldn't care less about cars.
Anyways, either day works for me as the wifey pooh is out of town. Don't laugh at me though if I pull up in my Honda Pilot ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.