North East Ohio Jeep Meeting - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > North East Ohio Jeep Meeting

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

Unread 07-14-2012, 09:25 PM   #16
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

No problem, a happy wife is a happy life. Hope to see you when we decide to all meet up.

Unread 07-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #17
BUSA
1999 XJ Cherokee 

where about in ohio you guys all meet up at they dont do anything like that here in Mich would like to meet and see ppls rig thanks ohio jeepers
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-16-2012, 11:29 AM   #18
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

stay tuned to this thread. I think the OP is going to use this thread to organize a place and time.
Unread 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
BUSA
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ
stay tuned to this thread. I think the OP is going to use this thread to organize a place and time.
I dont live to far from the ohio boarder so hope i can meet up with you jeepers
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #20
rlmu59

When's the next get together? Would like to get in on these if I can...
rlmu59 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Sorry I've been away for a few days. Looks like Sunday will be a nice day. Wanna meet at Quaker Steak n Lube in Sheffiled around 2 PM? My CJ7 is currently in the paint shop getting a few issues fixed, but I should have it back for the weekend.
PROJECT 23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #22
rlmu59

Sounds good to me...should be able to make it. Hope to see everyone there.
Unread 07-20-2012, 09:06 AM   #23
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

i dont know if ill make it since this sunday is family day. But ill give it a shot. Just a reminder though, Sundays are car show days at Quaker. So us jeepers will have to find a spot to gather in the field next door, or the car dealer in the back.
Unread 07-20-2012, 10:14 AM   #24
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSWJ
i dont know if ill make it since this sunday is family day. But ill give it a shot. Just a reminder though, Sundays are car show days at Quaker. So us jeepers will have to find a spot to gather in the field next door, or the car dealer in the back.
Hmm, good to know about the car show, but Project 23 doesn't play second fiddle to anybody. I will park her right next to a 65 Mustang that is cherry or a 250 thousand dollar Lamborghini. Also, where do regular customers park during this car show? What time does the show start because we can always meet before or after.
Anyways, I might not have my rig back from the paint shop till Monday. The shop has it all prepped, but forgot about the paint. The manager called me this morning asking if he gave me the remainder of the paint from the initial paint job a few months ago. I do have it and will be dropping it off after I'm done at the doctors.
Anyways, would maybe Saturday work better for everybody?
Unread 07-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #25
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Being that it looks like you have a super clean cj, they may allow you to park with the car show cars. But the rest of us will have to park with the normal customers who have to park in the field, or at the mitsubishi dealer behind quaker. As far as a start time, im not sure, i believe it starts at noon or 1pm but dont hold me to that, and it usually last till around 8pm or so when everyone decides to leave.

Sucks about the jeep, but at least they arent rushing through it.

Saturday should work for me.
Unread 07-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #26
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

They make the normal customers park in the field? Seems kind of crappy to me especially for those customers that couldn't care less about cars.
Anyways, either day works for me as the wifey pooh is out of town. Don't laugh at me though if I pull up in my Honda Pilot
Unread 07-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #27
Wannagojeep
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you guys decide on another date check us out on Sunday... I can't attend due to previous arrangements but it should be a good time.

http://www.northeastohio4x4.com/foru...8255#post28255
Unread 07-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #28
rlmu59

We will just have to make it work...
Unread 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #29
rlmu59

Saturday wouldn't work for me...heading to Cedar Point with the fam for some roller coaster action!
Unread 07-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

I just got off the phone with the paint shop. I won't have my rig back until Monday. This sucks!!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.