Here is the info on Ohio River 4wheelers.
http://www.orfw.org/modules.php?op=modl ... 0bbab2606c
Fri 11-6 thru Sun 11/8.
Camping is free all weekend. Richard has pulled a bunch of downed trees into a big pile, so bring your chainsaws and cut your own firewood for the weekend.
Pig roast is Saturday night. FREE!!!! Riding all weekend is FREE!!!! If you want to bring adult beverages for camp, it's okay but NO GLASS BOTTLES and NO ALCOHOL ON THE TRAILS.
- From Eastgate, head East on 32
- Pass by the exit for Peebles
- Pass Rt 41
- Next Right onto Steamfurnace Rd. to Stop Sign
- Left onto Rt. 781 (heading East)
- Go @ 10 miles to dead end at Rt 348.
- Right onto Rt 348 and go @ 1/2 mile, through the town of Wamslyville
- Continue @ 3 miles
- Turn Right on Lester Abbot Rd.
- Look for park sign at access road driveway
- Take access road back through the woods @ 1 mile to the open field where they will be staging and truck / trailer parking. This road is plenty big and smooth enough to drag your trailer back through.