new offroad park in Adams County Ohio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > new offroad park in Adams County Ohio

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 10-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
jeepinirishman
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Tj new offroad park in Adams County Ohio

ORFW :: Ohio River Four Wheelers

i found this on the C.O.R.E jeep club site.. free riding an pig roast on NOV 7th and 8th... just thought i would share..

Unread 10-24-2009, 08:41 AM   #2
Mr. Corrosion

Wow! Nice, I live in Columbus now, but thats only about 30 miles from my hometown..and I go home a lot. I might have to try and attend the opening weekend.
Mr. Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
champelite210
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone on here make it up there to check it out?
1998 TJ, 4.0 HO, 5 speed, 3.5" RE Super Flex Adj SA lift, AA SYE, Currie steering, 4.88 Gears, 8.8 Rear with Eaton E-Locker, HP Dana 30 with Detroit locker and chromoly shafts, 36x12.5x15 TSL-SX, TNT Customs front 3.5 fenders, XRC rear crusher corners with 3.5 flare, A to Z rock sliders, PSC steering pump PSC steering Bx, XRC 8000 winch.
champelite210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
deadeye
1983 CJ7 

made it there sat. IMO the place is ok for stock jeeps, but if your built you won't have a good time. We found no rocks bigger than the base rock in my driveway. There is lots of hill climbs, all dirt so if it rains there will be mud.
I think they will turn into a atv/bike park as it seems to be geared more to there liking than jeeps.
I will be watching to see what others thought of the place.
83 CJ7, 350 TBI, TH350, Dana 300 twin stick, Dana 44 E-locker, Ford 8.8, Detroit, 4:10 gears, 35x13.5x15s
"Just Exchange Every Part"
deadeye is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
E. Humphries
2004 TJ Wrangler 

OffRoadOhio.com • Wheelers dirt park scout ride
Black Jeep Society #369
E. Humphries is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
T-birdJunkie
2002 KJ Liberty 

Looks like somewhere ThunderbirdJunkie will have to go. The mall crawler should enjoy itself.
T-birdJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.