Need body work in summit county - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Need body work in summit county

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-08-2012, 08:14 AM   #1
calalli
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Need body work in summit county

I am planning on having some body work done on my 2000 Sahara. I plan on replacing the front fenders getting all the hinges cleaned up and some work on the tailgate and then a complete repaint. Are there any Jeep specific shops I cna talk too or should I just go to a Maaco or some other body shop. I really don't have the time or space to do it myself but as it si not my dd I can wait to get a job done. I plan to herculine the front surfaces after it is done to prevent as much rust as I can.

I really just want to have it done by someone who knows jeeps and might be able to give me advise about what all needs done.

calalli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2012, 02:21 PM   #2
gpenning

I would recommend Nagy's in Doylestown. They have several other shops also.
They have taken care of my vehicles for years. The father does body off restorations of mustangs. They did a restore of a old Toyota pickup for me.
gpenning is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.