NE Ohio- Wheels for Wags August 25th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > NE Ohio- Wheels for Wags August 25th

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

NE Ohio- Wheels for Wags August 25th

Wheels for Wags - Saturday, August 25, 2012

Join Friendship APL for the annual Wheels for Wags Benefit Car Show on Sunday, August 25, 2012 (rain date is September 1, 2012) at Avon Methodist Church (37711 Detroit Road, Avon). The show is from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pre-registration to enter a vehicle is $8.00 and $10.00 day the day of the show. Spectators are free! Join us for 50/50 and raffles, door prizes, and music by Frank LaManna Presents Inc, and more! The Avon Police Department will also be at the event doing a K-9 Demonstration.

I plan on being at this event and might even register Project 23. I volunteer many hours at the FAPL to help these animals who are in need of loving homes. Proceeds from this event will help the FAPL provide shelter, food, medical and much more to these animals in need. Alright, now you guys know I have a weakness for animals
Anyways, please try to make it as there will be plenty of things for the kids to do as well. This is the 2nd annual benefit and its my understanding that the 1st one was a big success. I just recently learned about this event as one of the major sponsors is the shop that did my bodywork and paint on Project 23.
I will have my co-pilot with me. Her name is Bella and I adopted her almost 8 years ago.

bella-bear.jpg  
Unread 08-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
DestinationXJ

Damn, I just seen this. :/ I would have loved to come.
DestinationXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-29-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

x2, wish i would have seen it earlier.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.