NE Ohio Jeep Meeting Part 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > NE Ohio Jeep Meeting Part 2

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-22-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

NE Ohio Jeep Meeting Part 2

Alright ladies and gents, we tried to get some meet and greets put together last year and it really didn't pan out too great. Let's try this again and hopefully being so early in the year, we can come up with a standing day and time to meet up. Anybody game?
I know we have a few months before the weather around here, but its never too soon to plan. I like the idea of Quaker Steak in Sheffield as it has easy access from I90 and plenty of parking (good food and beer as well). We can also spot hop so everybody gets a chance to have a meet and greet on their "turf". I like the idea of showing up at 4wd Parts on Brookpark Road as well.
What are your guys thoughts?

P.S. The TJ in my avatar isn't my current rig. That's a 97 I use to have before getting married. That thing is long gone, but I found a picture of it so I posted it. I need to change it back to my CJ7.....

Unread 02-24-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

We will be on the trails next Sunday March 3rd. Come on out and join us. Being in the woods beats sitting around talking about it. All are welcome, we love to meet new jeepers. More info on the ride can be found at erieshoresjeeps.com. Our members are scattered from the west side of Cleveland to NW PA. Hope to see some new faces!
Unread 02-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #3
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Umm, I would ask that this thread not be used to advertise your club functions. This is simply a way for locals to come together to hang. I know most of you are members of clubs and that's cool, but these meetings aren't sponsored by clubs. These meeting are to check out each others rigs and to just sit back and chill.
Unread 03-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Alright, I guess not. Can't say I didn't try........ Anyways, have a great summer and maybe I'll see some of you around......
Unread 03-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #5
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Im still down to meet somewhere. Sorry for the late response, just havent checked the Ohio section in awhile.
Unread 03-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #6
84_Fiero

1966 FSJ Wagoneer 

I'd be down to meet up sometime, once I get a set of tires on my Wagoneer, or before then if I won't get shunned coming in an '89 2wd S-10... I'm on the eastside of Cleveland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
P.S. The TJ in my avatar isn't my current rig. That's a 97 I use to have before getting married. That thing is long gone, but I found a picture of it so I posted it. I need to change it back to my CJ7.....
Looks like a pretty nice rig you used to have there...

"Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple. This has been my whole life's motto." –Mikhail Kalashnikov

“And note that it behooves a good Workman to hammer his Work as true as he can; for one quarter of an hour spent at the forge, may save him an hours work at the vice.” Josheph Moxon “Mechanick Exercises” from the year 1703

Nick’s 1966 Wagoneer Build
84_Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
splumer
2005 KJ Liberty 

I'd be interested in a meet & greet sometime. We live in Parma.
Unread 04-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #8
84_Fiero

1966 FSJ Wagoneer 

Looks like the interest dropped off for the most part?

"Anything that is complex is not useful and anything that is useful is simple. This has been my whole life's motto." –Mikhail Kalashnikov

“And note that it behooves a good Workman to hammer his Work as true as he can; for one quarter of an hour spent at the forge, may save him an hours work at the vice.” Josheph Moxon “Mechanick Exercises” from the year 1703

Nick’s 1966 Wagoneer Build
84_Fiero is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Im still up for a meet and greet. Lets figure out a time and place
Unread 04-22-2013, 11:16 AM   #10
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Alright guys and gals, the weather is finally starting to break and we should start thinking about hooking up. I'm still game for meeting either on the weekends or maybe even a week night. We can meet at various locations throughout NE Ohio so we can get everybody involved.
These meet and greets are not affiliated with any clubs so leave that stuff at home. This is to get locals together to chat, check out each others rigs, sell, buy and trade stuff, etc.
what's your thoughts?
Unread 04-22-2013, 11:25 AM   #11
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Im fine with not making this any sort of club thing.

Saturdays after 6pm, or Sundays are best for me. Now that my daughter is a little older she can come with me on Sundays. So wherever we decide lets make it somewhat family friendly.
Unread 05-24-2013, 09:25 AM   #12
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Anybody up for a meet and greet this weekend?
Unread 05-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #13
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

next weekend i'm planning on being out at Southington Off Road and at Pinelake Raceway the 7th and 8th
Unread 05-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #14
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

If I start feeling better Im down. As of right now though, im a bit under the weather and dont want to get anyone else sick.
Unread 07-31-2013, 05:58 PM   #15
mustangwarrior
2001 WJ 

headed out to southington this saturday, so far i've been there the last two months, always have a good time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.