JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Ohio Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f326/)
-   -   NE Ohio Jeep Meeting Part 2 (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f326/ne-ohio-jeep-meeting-part-2-a-1482937/)

PROJECT 23 02-22-2013 12:03 PM

NE Ohio Jeep Meeting Part 2

Alright ladies and gents, we tried to get some meet and greets put together last year and it really didn't pan out too great. Let's try this again and hopefully being so early in the year, we can come up with a standing day and time to meet up. Anybody game?
I know we have a few months before the weather around here, but its never too soon to plan. I like the idea of Quaker Steak in Sheffield as it has easy access from I90 and plenty of parking (good food and beer as well). We can also spot hop so everybody gets a chance to have a meet and greet on their "turf". I like the idea of showing up at 4wd Parts on Brookpark Road as well.
What are your guys thoughts?

P.S. The TJ in my avatar isn't my current rig. That's a 97 I use to have before getting married. That thing is long gone, but I found a picture of it so I posted it. I need to change it back to my CJ7.....

MWilcox 02-24-2013 07:51 AM

We will be on the trails next Sunday March 3rd. Come on out and join us. Being in the woods beats sitting around talking about it. All are welcome, we love to meet new jeepers. More info on the ride can be found at erieshoresjeeps.com. Our members are scattered from the west side of Cleveland to NW PA. Hope to see some new faces!

PROJECT 23 02-25-2013 10:15 AM

Umm, I would ask that this thread not be used to advertise your club functions. This is simply a way for locals to come together to hang. I know most of you are members of clubs and that's cool, but these meetings aren't sponsored by clubs. These meeting are to check out each others rigs and to just sit back and chill.

PROJECT 23 03-04-2013 01:20 PM

Alright, I guess not. Can't say I didn't try........ Anyways, have a great summer and maybe I'll see some of you around......

TJSWJ 03-13-2013 09:17 AM

Im still down to meet somewhere. Sorry for the late response, just havent checked the Ohio section in awhile.

84_Fiero 03-21-2013 09:19 AM

I'd be down to meet up sometime, once I get a set of tires on my Wagoneer, or before then if I won't get shunned coming in an '89 2wd S-10... I'm on the eastside of Cleveland.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 (Post 15016522)
P.S. The TJ in my avatar isn't my current rig. That's a 97 I use to have before getting married. That thing is long gone, but I found a picture of it so I posted it. I need to change it back to my CJ7.....

Looks like a pretty nice rig you used to have there... :rofl:

splumer 04-05-2013 12:00 PM

I'd be interested in a meet & greet sometime. We live in Parma.

84_Fiero 04-15-2013 06:41 PM

Looks like the interest dropped off for the most part?

TJSWJ 04-22-2013 09:50 AM

Im still up for a meet and greet. Lets figure out a time and place

PROJECT 23 04-22-2013 11:16 AM

Alright guys and gals, the weather is finally starting to break and we should start thinking about hooking up. I'm still game for meeting either on the weekends or maybe even a week night. We can meet at various locations throughout NE Ohio so we can get everybody involved.
These meet and greets are not affiliated with any clubs so leave that stuff at home. This is to get locals together to chat, check out each others rigs, sell, buy and trade stuff, etc.
what's your thoughts?

TJSWJ 04-22-2013 11:25 AM

Im fine with not making this any sort of club thing.

Saturdays after 6pm, or Sundays are best for me. Now that my daughter is a little older she can come with me on Sundays. So wherever we decide lets make it somewhat family friendly.

PROJECT 23 05-24-2013 09:25 AM

Anybody up for a meet and greet this weekend?

mustangwarrior 05-24-2013 02:33 PM

next weekend i'm planning on being out at Southington Off Road and at Pinelake Raceway the 7th and 8th

TJSWJ 05-24-2013 02:48 PM

If I start feeling better Im down. As of right now though, im a bit under the weather and dont want to get anyone else sick.

mustangwarrior 07-31-2013 05:58 PM

headed out to southington this saturday, so far i've been there the last two months, always have a good time

The time now is 12:03 AM.