Living in Warren OH - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Living in Warren OH

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 12-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
XJ-Obi
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Living in Warren OH

Hello all,

I am living in Warren OH and am looking for people to ride with. I have a 1987 XJ. Pretty much stock not very much done to it. Pretty soon though.

I found a spot out in Niles called Honda Hill and it rides along some train tracks through Niles and Girard near all the mills and everything. If anyone is down to go drop a message and I'll PM you with when I have some free time. I work a full time kitchen job with very unpredictable hours.

Unread 12-09-2009, 12:01 PM   #2
MWilcox
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-Obi View Post
Hello all,

I am living in Warren OH and am looking for people to ride with. I have a 1987 XJ. Pretty much stock not very much done to it. Pretty soon though.

I found a spot out in Niles called Honda Hill and it rides along some train tracks through Niles and Girard near all the mills and everything. If anyone is down to go drop a message and I'll PM you with when I have some free time. I work a full time kitchen job with very unpredictable hours.
If you can, we are going to have a pretty good sized group going out on the 19th of this month. You are welcome to come along, just make sure to have front and rear tow points, some basic tools, a tow strap and full sized spare tire.
You can PM me if you need more info.

-Mike

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.