Lima, OH? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Great Lakes USA > Ohio Jeep Forum > Lima, OH?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 09-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticcat843 View Post
I had enyart last session. I thought he was a pretty good teacher. I think he chews like 15time what a normal person would in a day.

I went and talked to a adviser and i have 4 session left if i take like 3 classes every session (2 business, 1 tech) so its going to suck but im getting it done as soon as possible.

Good luck getting a job, i think about everyone wants one but they are hard to come by.
I know! the guy guts grizzly wintergreen, but i guess he's trying to quit now or something.

Damn, what did you major in?

Yeah so i've heard. Idk hopefully there is something.

Do you race sleds?

Unread 09-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #17
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

I would HATE to be his student while he is trying to quit lol

Major is Auto/hipo degree

Dont race sleds or even have any anymore lol

Oh and i seen the Black Zj yesterday Must be a AM guy, i got there a little early and it was leaving (im guessing the same one anyways)

What do you have next session? Its going to suck so much, I have Human communications and math in the afternoon then D&R at night.
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2010, 10:57 PM   #18
Seannn
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah he was kind of a *** sometimes

Damn that does suck, i have truck air systems next

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.